Posing for a risqué nude shoot for Woman’s Day, radio star Jay-Jay Harvey has stripped back the rumours and revealed the shocking naked truth behind her marriage to Dom, her co-host on The Edge.
Speaking for the first time about reports she’s split from her husband of 12 years, the bubbly blonde breakfast host confesses she moved out of their family home for nine months as she could feel a depressive episode coming on and she needed space to write her frank new autobiography, Life on the Edge.
Jay-Jay tells us, “When I get stressed, I need to be alone. I need to get away from everyone and everything.” She adds, “Dom and I are perfect mates, but the stress had been building up for a while and I felt like I was bringing everyone down.”
Happily, Jay-Jay moved back into their Auckland home in July, after completing the book. But Dom says, “It was a confusing time – and it’s still confusing now.” For more, see the latest issue of Woman’s Day.
Watch Jay-Jay's marriage surprise for Dom revealed in the pages of our magazine - story continues below
Also in the story, Jay-Jay dishes the dirt on her “traumatic” time with her “snarky” fellow contestants on Dancing with the Stars and she lifts the lid on how she feels about her 7kg weigh gain since the show finished.
Jay-Jay’s tell-all book, Life on the Edge, hits shelves this week.
To be in to win a copy of the book for yourself, click here to enter the draw.
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:19pm
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022