Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has stopped by the Gold Coast to wish our New Zealand athletes luck during the Commonwealth Games.
"Such a pleasure to have breakfast with our Prime Minister @jacindaardern this morning," she said.
"I'm sure we will have another NZ gold medallist on it's [sic] way. Thankyou for all your support!"
Ardern and Clarke Gayford were also spotted with NZ cricket star Martin Guptill and his wife Laura McGoldrick.
Mum-to-be Ardern was looking as natural as ever holding the Guptills' gorgeous daughter, Harley.
Ardern was also spotted watching with pride as the New Zealand women Black Sticks were awarded gold, after defeating Australia 4-1.
Ardern is set to visit the Queen next Thursday.
This will be her last overseas trip before she is due to give birth in June.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am