Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has stopped by the Gold Coast to wish our New Zealand athletes luck during the Commonwealth Games.
"Such a pleasure to have breakfast with our Prime Minister @jacindaardern this morning," she said.
"I'm sure we will have another NZ gold medallist on it's [sic] way. Thankyou for all your support!"
Ardern and Clarke Gayford were also spotted with NZ cricket star Martin Guptill and his wife Laura McGoldrick.
Mum-to-be Ardern was looking as natural as ever holding the Guptills' gorgeous daughter, Harley.
Ardern was also spotted watching with pride as the New Zealand women Black Sticks were awarded gold, after defeating Australia 4-1.
Ardern is set to visit the Queen next Thursday.
This will be her last overseas trip before she is due to give birth in June.
- FamilyMeet The Block NZ Ethan's little miracle son Marley
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveYesterday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CompetitionsBe in to win a seven day Wellness Retreat with Resolution Retreats!
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020