Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has stopped by the Gold Coast to wish our New Zealand athletes luck during the Commonwealth Games.
"Such a pleasure to have breakfast with our Prime Minister @jacindaardern this morning," she said.
"I'm sure we will have another NZ gold medallist on it's [sic] way. Thankyou for all your support!"
Ardern and Clarke Gayford were also spotted with NZ cricket star Martin Guptill and his wife Laura McGoldrick.
Mum-to-be Ardern was looking as natural as ever holding the Guptills' gorgeous daughter, Harley.
Ardern was also spotted watching with pride as the New Zealand women Black Sticks were awarded gold, after defeating Australia 4-1.
Ardern is set to visit the Queen next Thursday.
This will be her last overseas trip before she is due to give birth in June.
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 1:49pm
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DayToday 7:25am
- CareerCheers everybody! Sarah Jessica Parker's new Kiwi-made wine is about to hit our shelves!
Now To LoveYesterday 2:14pm
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DayYesterday 10:45am
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- WeddingsThe heartbreaking reason why Kiwi Ferns' Honey Hireme's wedding had to be brought forward
Woman's DayYesterday 7:35am
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:20am
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveSep 17, 2019