It was dubbed the "wedding of the year", and Beauden Barrett and Hannah Laity's big day certainly lived up to the hype!
The glamour couple of New Zealand rugby tied the knot in front of 180 close friends and family at the luxurious Hurakia Lodge on Rakino Island, in Auckland's Hauraki Gulf on Saturday – and Woman's Day has exclusive coverage of the offical photos and wedding story.
Wellington-based Beauden, 27, and Hannah, 24, a chartered accountant, have been together for five years, and ever since the Hurricanes hero proposed to the woman he describes as "the girl of my dreams" in Fiji a year ago, there's been intense public interest and speculation about the wedding day.
Well, Woman's Day was there and we can tell you it was a lavish affair, that Beauden describes as "the best day of my life".
Editor-in-Chief Sido Kitchin says, "After great anticipation, Auckland turned on a magic day for the most opulent and stylish New Zealand celebrity wedding we've ever seen. The sun shone bright, Rakino was beautiful and the venue so elegantly styled – classic and modern as Hannah had hoped for.
"As they pledged their love and devotion to each other in a romantic ceremony, Beauden looked immaculate in a black Working Style suit, and Hannah was stunning in a figure-hugging white gown by Pallas Couture. It really was the happiest of days, and I'm sure Woman's Day readers will relish the chance to share in the celebration.
"Beauden is one of the most-loved New Zealand sporstmen and has brought Kiwis such national pride with his incredible ability on the rugby field – but he's still a humble guy from Taranaki, and I think that's why we love him. He appreciates the public interest in his wedding day from supporters and I'm thrilled he made the considered decision to share the happy occasion with Woman's Day readers."
Celebrity guests included Beauden's fellow All Black teammates past and present; Israel Dagg and his wife Daisy, Sam Whitelock, Julian Savea and wife Fatima, as well as Aaron Smith, Dane Coles, Luke Romano, Brodie Retallick, Damien MacKenzie, Anton Lienert-Brown and of course, Beauden's brothers Scott and Jordie Barrett.
See the full official wedding photos and read all about Beauden and Hannah's big day in this week's Woman's Day - on sale in the North Island on Monday, and South Island on Tuesday.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021