It was dubbed the "wedding of the year", and Beauden Barrett and Hannah Laity's big day certainly lived up to the hype!
The glamour couple of New Zealand rugby tied the knot in front of 180 close friends and family at the luxurious Hurakia Lodge on Rakino Island, in Auckland's Hauraki Gulf on Saturday – and Woman's Day has exclusive coverage of the offical photos and wedding story.
Wellington-based Beauden, 27, and Hannah, 24, a chartered accountant, have been together for five years, and ever since the Hurricanes hero proposed to the woman he describes as "the girl of my dreams" in Fiji a year ago, there's been intense public interest and speculation about the wedding day.
Well, Woman's Day was there and we can tell you it was a lavish affair, that Beauden describes as "the best day of my life".
Editor-in-Chief Sido Kitchin says, "After great anticipation, Auckland turned on a magic day for the most opulent and stylish New Zealand celebrity wedding we've ever seen. The sun shone bright, Rakino was beautiful and the venue so elegantly styled – classic and modern as Hannah had hoped for.
"As they pledged their love and devotion to each other in a romantic ceremony, Beauden looked immaculate in a black Working Style suit, and Hannah was stunning in a figure-hugging white gown by Pallas Couture. It really was the happiest of days, and I'm sure Woman's Day readers will relish the chance to share in the celebration.
"Beauden is one of the most-loved New Zealand sporstmen and has brought Kiwis such national pride with his incredible ability on the rugby field – but he's still a humble guy from Taranaki, and I think that's why we love him. He appreciates the public interest in his wedding day from supporters and I'm thrilled he made the considered decision to share the happy occasion with Woman's Day readers."
Celebrity guests included Beauden's fellow All Black teammates past and present; Israel Dagg and his wife Daisy, Sam Whitelock, Julian Savea and wife Fatima, as well as Aaron Smith, Dane Coles, Luke Romano, Brodie Retallick, Damien MacKenzie, Anton Lienert-Brown and of course, Beauden's brothers Scott and Jordie Barrett.
See the full official wedding photos and read all about Beauden and Hannah's big day in this week's Woman's Day - on sale in the North Island on Monday, and South Island on Tuesday.
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019