It was dubbed the "wedding of the year", and Beauden Barrett and Hannah Laity's big day certainly lived up to the hype!
The glamour couple of New Zealand rugby tied the knot in front of 180 close friends and family at the luxurious Hurakia Lodge on Rakino Island, in Auckland's Hauraki Gulf on Saturday – and Woman's Day has exclusive coverage of the offical photos and wedding story.
Wellington-based Beauden, 27, and Hannah, 24, a chartered accountant, have been together for five years, and ever since the Hurricanes hero proposed to the woman he describes as "the girl of my dreams" in Fiji a year ago, there's been intense public interest and speculation about the wedding day.
Well, Woman's Day was there and we can tell you it was a lavish affair, that Beauden describes as "the best day of my life".
Editor-in-Chief Sido Kitchin says, "After great anticipation, Auckland turned on a magic day for the most opulent and stylish New Zealand celebrity wedding we've ever seen. The sun shone bright, Rakino was beautiful and the venue so elegantly styled – classic and modern as Hannah had hoped for.
"As they pledged their love and devotion to each other in a romantic ceremony, Beauden looked immaculate in a black Working Style suit, and Hannah was stunning in a figure-hugging white gown by Pallas Couture. It really was the happiest of days, and I'm sure Woman's Day readers will relish the chance to share in the celebration.
"Beauden is one of the most-loved New Zealand sporstmen and has brought Kiwis such national pride with his incredible ability on the rugby field – but he's still a humble guy from Taranaki, and I think that's why we love him. He appreciates the public interest in his wedding day from supporters and I'm thrilled he made the considered decision to share the happy occasion with Woman's Day readers."
Celebrity guests included Beauden's fellow All Black teammates past and present; Israel Dagg and his wife Daisy, Sam Whitelock, Julian Savea and wife Fatima, as well as Aaron Smith, Dane Coles, Luke Romano, Brodie Retallick, Damien MacKenzie, Anton Lienert-Brown and of course, Beauden's brothers Scott and Jordie Barrett.
See the full official wedding photos and read all about Beauden and Hannah's big day in this week's Woman's Day - on sale in the North Island on Monday, and South Island on Tuesday.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019