All Black pinup Beauden Barrett has popped the question to his long-time love Hannah Laity while on holiday in Fiji.
Barrett took to Instagram to share the happy news.
"She's a tough one to surprise but I got her good this time. Thankfully she said yes!" he wrote.
His new fiancee described it as the best day of her life and posted a photo proudly showing off the stunning pear shaped diamond ring.
"Yesterday, the best day of my life so far. Thank you for making me so happy, I feel like the luckiest girl alive" she gushed.
They had already been holidaying in Fiji for a few days with family when Barrett took Laity completely by surprise, whisking her away to Tokoriki Island Resort where he planned to propose, even packing her bag for the getaway.
Laity said she was "totally shook" by the gesture and joked that his choice of clothes for her was "interesting".
The pair have been together four years, and Laity playfully refers to them as Beaudannah.
"You really are the most remarkable human being and without a doubt the better half of Beaudannah" she posted in August on their four year anniversary.
It's been a whirlwind few months for the pair. Barrett spent November in the UK and France on the All Blacks end of year tour, where Laity joined him. They immediately jetted to Monaco for the World Rugby Awards where he scooped player of the year for the second year running.
They then jetted to Japan on All Blacks duties and then Vietnam for a holiday, returning to New Zealand for Christmas, spending it in Beauden's hometown of New Plymouth. Then Byron Bay in Sydney, the Gold Coast for new year and then Fiji.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019