The beautiful days Michael Bublé sings about in his hit songs have replaced the dark ones he spent watching his four-year-old son battle liver cancer. The Canadian crooner has revealed in a new interview what life is like now that his son is cancer-free.
With the recent birth of his third child and a rejuvenated love for his wife, things look like they just can't get any better for Bublé.
"Food never tasted so good, music never sounded so good, my relationship with my family… all of it," Bublé said in an interview with Stellar magazine in Australia.
"My wife and I, we got happy, we fell in love again," the singer said of his Argentine spouse Luisana Lopilato.
He added that their son's cancer battle showed them "the very worst and also the best of each other".
For the Bublé family, Noah's cancer diagnosis was an enlightening experience.
"I've got a very clear perspective now, one that I didn't have before," Bublé explained. "Things got very clear for me very quickly. I live with no fear now. I've been to hell. I see my career differently now — as this wonderful bonus on top of a life that is already fulfilled."
Now that Noah is healthy, he'll be the perfect playmate to his younger brother, two-year-old Elias, and baby sister Vida. And if the happy couple has their way, their three kids can expect more siblings in the future.
"I knew my wife wanted to have a girl. That was huge for her," Bublé said. "After the doctor told us, I said, 'Lu, it's a girl!,' she was shrieking. We want a big family — I don't think we're even going to stop there."
After so many highs and lows, the Bublé family patriarch wants to keep his priorities straight.
"It's going to be something I need to remind myself. I told my wife, 'Hey, kid, keep me grounded. If you see me losing my way, remind me what's important.' Family comes first. In the scheme of everything, the health of my children is number one."
Via Woman's World
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019