Michael Buble and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, have revealed their three-year-old toddler, Noah, has been diagnosed with cancer.
The singer shared the heartbreaking news on his Facebook page, although details about the type of cancer have not been released.
He said he and Luisana were “devasted about the recent cancer diagnosis” and were giving up all commitments to help their son get well.
"We are devastated by the recent diagnosis of cancer of our oldest son Noah, who is currently receiving treatment in the United States," he said on Facebook. "We've always talked a lot about the importance of family and the love we have for our children."
"Luisana and I will devote all our time and attention to help Noah to get better, for now suspending our professional activities. During this difficult time, we ask you to pray for him and please respect our privacy.
"We have a long road ahead and we hope that with the support of our family, friends, fans around the world and our faith in God, we can win this battle."
According to reports in Argentina, where the family lives, doctors initially thought Noah had mumps. But when they took him for further tests in the US, it was revealed he had cancer.
The Canadian crooner and his actress wife welcomed their second son Elias, in January.
Opening up on fatherhood in a recent interview, the singer said fatherhood had changed him.
"I love them more than I'll ever love anything, or anyone in the whole universe," he told ET.
He also revealed parenting fears for his children’s wellbeing.
"You're scared all the time because you love them so much that you can't ever, ever think of a world without them. "You try not to even think about it."
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am