Academy award-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has had to lower the asking price of her New York penthouse apartment after it has so far failed to attract a buyer.
The 29-year-old first listed her home in July 2019 for USD $15.45 million (NZD $23.4 million), but after nearly seven months on the market the Silver Linings Playbook star has dropped the price to USD $12 million (NZD $18 million).
Lawrence purchased the 378 square metre duplex apartment in prestigious 31-storey complex The Laurel in 2016 for USD $15.6 million.
Located on New York's Upper East Side, it boasts three bedrooms and five bathrooms along with stunning Hudson River and city views from its two rooftop terraces. An outdoor kitchen, fireplace with pergola and built-in pingpong table complete the entertainer's dream space.
Lawrence, who married Cooke Maroney in October last year, now lives in Los Angeles.
All photos by Compass Realty, provided courtesy of Top 10 Real Estate Deals.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021