Academy award-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has had to lower the asking price of her New York penthouse apartment after it has so far failed to attract a buyer.
The 29-year-old first listed her home in July 2019 for USD $15.45 million (NZD $23.4 million), but after nearly seven months on the market the Silver Linings Playbook star has dropped the price to USD $12 million (NZD $18 million).
Lawrence purchased the 378 square metre duplex apartment in prestigious 31-storey complex The Laurel in 2016 for USD $15.6 million.
Located on New York's Upper East Side, it boasts three bedrooms and five bathrooms along with stunning Hudson River and city views from its two rooftop terraces. An outdoor kitchen, fireplace with pergola and built-in pingpong table complete the entertainer's dream space.
Lawrence, who married Cooke Maroney in October last year, now lives in Los Angeles.
All photos by Compass Realty, provided courtesy of Top 10 Real Estate Deals.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
- Celebrity NewsJacinda Ardern and Clarke Gayford set a wedding date!
Woman's DayMay 12, 2021
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021