She's still got it! Jessica Biel is a proud parent to her three-year-old son, Silas, a loving wife to her husband, Justin Timberlake, and a phenomenal actress. So, with so much on the 36-year-old working mum's plate, how does Jessica find time to fit workouts into her busy schedule?
"I actually love mummy-daddy workouts," she told OK! about her and Justin's exercise regimen.
"We'll work with a trainer and just do different circuits and... cardio training."
As a busy mum, Jessica revealed she tries to schedule workouts at "10 or 11 p.m." She added, "Sometimes, you just gotta do it and fit in when you can."
Fitness has become such a big part of Jessica's life and her passion began with her love of playing sports at a young age.
"I spent so [much of] my young life playing soccer and jamming my knees, running and sprinting, and so many years as a gymnast gashing my body," she recalled.
"I realised as I got older, I can't keep this up. But also, I want that competitive element in my life in only particular places."
Jessica doesn't play soccer as much as she used to now, but she found a new way to keep herself healthy — yoga!
"In a yoga class, it's really just your mat, your own practice," she said but, sadly, the exercise doesn't feed her competitive spirit as much as soccer used to.
"I don't feel any sort of physical competition that I think you can sometimes sense in other workout classes."
The Sinner actress hasn't gotten her incredible body just from working out though — she also eats very healthy!
Jessica reportedly grills vegetables at home and eats well-prepared chicken or salmon while avoiding harmful foods for her body such as wheat, gluten, and dairy. "My digestion is better [and] I have more energy," she shared.
Well done, Jessica!
Via our sister site Closer Weekly.
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveToday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveToday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsTwo of Archie’s godparents have been revealed to be Prince Harry’s closest childhood mentors
Now To LoveYesterday 3:30pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveYesterday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- CareerArchie's beanie: Meet the Kiwi women whose business has been transformed thanks to one royal post
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesJan 19, 2020
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020