1) Get some sleep
2) Maintain healthy food and exercise habits
- Going for a night of intense dancing with your friends (and don't you dare hold back from shuffling - it may be so 2011 but it's also great cardio).
- Head to the pool or beach with the kids and go for a swim.
- Go on a hike or long walk in the bush - look for animals and flora, you'll forget you're actually training your glutes and thighs.
- Go to the park with your kids and try some pull-ups on the monkey bars or tricep dips on the park benches.
- Take the dog on a long walk.
- Dance around and sing while doing the housework.