Seven Sharp presenter Hilary Barry has called out a viewer who criticised her appearance.
A viewer named Glenys posted a Facebook message to the Seven Sharp Facebook page saying "Check out those thighs...omg who is dressing these people."
Hilary's response was swift. "Hey Glenys, here's a closeup of my thighs. I can send you a framed copy if you like, just reply with your address. Cheers, Hilary."
Hilary then posted that image to Instagram with the message "I'm comfortable in my own body and I hope you all are too. Let's be proud of our thighs and hips and bums and bumpy bits. Heaven forbid they should be seen on tv."
Her comeback was met with a resoundingly positive response.
"This is why we love you Hilary. Queen of the clapback," one posted.
"She is God let's sign a petition to get her knighted," posted another.
Someone else suggested she "also send her a picture of Jeremy's thighs."
This isn't the first time Hilary has called out someone who has criticised her appearance. Back in March she hilariously responded to a viewer who told her that her outfit choices were "just awful."
"I feel that your wardrobe designer does nothing to enhance your appearance," the viewer wrote in a message Barry posted to her Twitter.
"Even I, a basic artist and designer knows what makes my appearance the best that it can be. Last night's green garment and tonight's stripes are just awful on you.
"Please play back the two episodes and try to understand why I am taking the trouble of sending you this message."
Barry responded with the priceless "Zero f*s given."
Never, ever change Hilary.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019