Seven Sharp presenter Hilary Barry has called out a viewer who criticised her appearance.
A viewer named Glenys posted a Facebook message to the Seven Sharp Facebook page saying "Check out those thighs...omg who is dressing these people."
Hilary's response was swift. "Hey Glenys, here's a closeup of my thighs. I can send you a framed copy if you like, just reply with your address. Cheers, Hilary."
Hilary then posted that image to Instagram with the message "I'm comfortable in my own body and I hope you all are too. Let's be proud of our thighs and hips and bums and bumpy bits. Heaven forbid they should be seen on tv."
Her comeback was met with a resoundingly positive response.
"This is why we love you Hilary. Queen of the clapback," one posted.
"She is God let's sign a petition to get her knighted," posted another.
Someone else suggested she "also send her a picture of Jeremy's thighs."
This isn't the first time Hilary has called out someone who has criticised her appearance. Back in March she hilariously responded to a viewer who told her that her outfit choices were "just awful."
"I feel that your wardrobe designer does nothing to enhance your appearance," the viewer wrote in a message Barry posted to her Twitter.
"Even I, a basic artist and designer knows what makes my appearance the best that it can be. Last night's green garment and tonight's stripes are just awful on you.
"Please play back the two episodes and try to understand why I am taking the trouble of sending you this message."
Barry responded with the priceless "Zero f*s given."
Never, ever change Hilary.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019