Seven Sharp presenter Hilary Barry has called out a viewer who criticised her appearance.
A viewer named Glenys posted a Facebook message to the Seven Sharp Facebook page saying "Check out those thighs...omg who is dressing these people."
Hilary's response was swift. "Hey Glenys, here's a closeup of my thighs. I can send you a framed copy if you like, just reply with your address. Cheers, Hilary."
Hilary then posted that image to Instagram with the message "I'm comfortable in my own body and I hope you all are too. Let's be proud of our thighs and hips and bums and bumpy bits. Heaven forbid they should be seen on tv."
Her comeback was met with a resoundingly positive response.
"This is why we love you Hilary. Queen of the clapback," one posted.
"She is God let's sign a petition to get her knighted," posted another.
Someone else suggested she "also send her a picture of Jeremy's thighs."
This isn't the first time Hilary has called out someone who has criticised her appearance. Back in March she hilariously responded to a viewer who told her that her outfit choices were "just awful."
"I feel that your wardrobe designer does nothing to enhance your appearance," the viewer wrote in a message Barry posted to her Twitter.
"Even I, a basic artist and designer knows what makes my appearance the best that it can be. Last night's green garment and tonight's stripes are just awful on you.
"Please play back the two episodes and try to understand why I am taking the trouble of sending you this message."
Barry responded with the priceless "Zero f*s given."
Never, ever change Hilary.
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020