Australian supermodel Elle MacPherson is holidaying in New Zealand – and has been sharing some stunning images of her time here.
53-year-old Elle, known as ‘The Body’, is currently in the Bay of Islands in Northland, and has been showing off our beautiful scenery with her 303,000 Instagram followers.
Her fans have been quick to praise her images – and our New Zealand landscape – with one person asking “Is this real?” and others calling it “paradise.” One follower even commented that the view was almost as sexy as Elle herself.
Elle was formerly married to photographer Gilles Bensimon and it looks like she’s picked up some photography tips during her time with him. The pair were married in 1986 and while the marriage only lasted three years, they have remained close.
We'd recommend she heads to the famous Mangonui Fish Shop while she's in Northland, but she's a supermodel - she probably doesn't eat that sort of stuff.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019