It was an emotional ending to Seven Sharp last night as Toni Street and Mike Hosking said farewell to their viewers.
The top presenters, who have hosted Seven Sharp for four years, were tearful as they gave thanks for their time on the show.
Both Toni and Hosking had the same reason for leaving - their families.
Toni's voice broke as she thanked Hosking for his support, particularly when she was unwell.
"Your backing of me has been fantastic this year, so thank-you," she said.
"Especially when I was sick, thank-you for always being there."
Hosking also shed a tear when talking about his family.
"Most importantly for me, I get to home," he said through tears.
"And spend more time with my family, and that's what counts."
There is already talk about who will be next in line to host the show. The announcement is expected to release in January.
Toni will be taking up new presenting opportunities with TVNZ in the new year.
Mike will continue to host breakfast radio on Newstalk ZB.
We're sad to see you go, Toni and Mike!
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am