Meet Weiting, a 22-year-old harpist from Auckland.
Weiting describes herself as a girl who loves a laugh and exploring the great outdoors.
My dream guy is Thor, but I equally love a gentleman who'll pull out a chair for me. I'm not afraid to go out and get what I want, which is mainly food. I love food, so my dream date is anything that involves eating! I won't settle for mediocre and I'm a bit of a romantic, so I could fall hard. My dating style is weird, unfiltered and brutally honest. It's important to be with someone who makes you laugh.
Authentic, passionate and spontaneous.
This isn't that cool. I played harp for Prince Edward at the dinner held at the Auckland Government house. It was background music but I was on stage and I'll claim it.
I love the outdoors. We live in a beautiful country and I enjoy making the most of it. Take me for a walk, or a picnic (food is the key to my heart), throw in a sunset or sunrise, a bottle of vino and that is absolutely PERFECT!
I need a man who can keep me on my toes. Looks fade but I do believe physical attraction is a good starting point. If they are tall, that helps. My ideal partner would be family-orientated, driven, kind, loyal, funny, cheeky and intelligent all while having strong values and morals. Does such a man exist?!
Lying! I hate dishonesty -if they can lie, they can cheat.
When a guy pulls a chair out for you. I love a gentleman. I love it when a guy can make you laugh non-stop. I also love confidence. A man who can carry himself with confidence is the best thing ever. Bonus if he's a good kisser!
Arrogance is a big one for me, and guys who brag about the money they make.
Tom Hardy is prettttty damn fine! And Steph Curry (Golden State Warriors) because he's such a loving husband!
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020