Meet Tiffany, a 22-year-old nurse from Hamilton.
Tiffany describes herself as adventurous, outgoing and up for a laugh.
I'm an adrenaline junkie who was brought up on a farm, riding motorbikes while dreaming of being a fashion model! I love the outdoors and can't sit still for too long, so my ideal date is something exciting and fun, like jet-skiing or skydiving. But I'd be happy with a fancy dinner and drinks too! You can't go past a real man who can get his hands dirty, but he also needs to have good chat.
The ultimate prize for me would be to win the money, find love and then we an buy a house together and can live happily ever after.
Outgoing, bubbly and kind.
Most people think I'm a real town girl looking at me but I love being outside and doing anything adrenaline-seeking!
To be honest, I'd like any kind of date a guy takes me on if he has put in the effort to come up with the idea. I hate when guys ask me what I want to do! A nice dinner and wine would be great, but I'd also love doing any activity like mountain biking or jet-skiing.
They'd be honest, loyal, outgoing, confident, funny and smart. I need a real man, not a pussy!
Someone who drinks and smokes too much. Good personal hygiene is big for me too.
Someone who has a nice body, good manners and nice eyes. They have to have good chat!
Someone who is lazy or has poor hygiene.
I love Stephen James... he is my dream guy! I also like James Staham, he's hot.
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- Royals25 of the best royal Christmas cards over the years
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyIdeas for gifts that your kids can make for others this Christmas
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:16am
- Real LifeI love Christmas so much I've converted our barn into a Christmas wonderland
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:06am
- FamilyOur favourite Kiwi celebs share some of their favourite Christmas traditions
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:46am
- Pregnancy & Birth'She's the real miracle': New dad's tribute to wife after she gives birth goes viral
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeEverything you need to know about living a 'low-tox' life in 2020
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveYesterday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayYesterday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveDec 10, 2019
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveDec 10, 2019