Meet Tiffany, a 22-year-old nurse from Hamilton.
Tiffany describes herself as adventurous, outgoing and up for a laugh.
I'm an adrenaline junkie who was brought up on a farm, riding motorbikes while dreaming of being a fashion model! I love the outdoors and can't sit still for too long, so my ideal date is something exciting and fun, like jet-skiing or skydiving. But I'd be happy with a fancy dinner and drinks too! You can't go past a real man who can get his hands dirty, but he also needs to have good chat.
The ultimate prize for me would be to win the money, find love and then we an buy a house together and can live happily ever after.
Outgoing, bubbly and kind.
Most people think I'm a real town girl looking at me but I love being outside and doing anything adrenaline-seeking!
To be honest, I'd like any kind of date a guy takes me on if he has put in the effort to come up with the idea. I hate when guys ask me what I want to do! A nice dinner and wine would be great, but I'd also love doing any activity like mountain biking or jet-skiing.
They'd be honest, loyal, outgoing, confident, funny and smart. I need a real man, not a pussy!
Someone who drinks and smokes too much. Good personal hygiene is big for me too.
Someone who has a nice body, good manners and nice eyes. They have to have good chat!
Someone who is lazy or has poor hygiene.
I love Stephen James... he is my dream guy! I also like James Staham, he's hot.
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020