Meet Tiffany, a 22-year-old nurse from Hamilton.
Tiffany describes herself as adventurous, outgoing and up for a laugh.
I'm an adrenaline junkie who was brought up on a farm, riding motorbikes while dreaming of being a fashion model! I love the outdoors and can't sit still for too long, so my ideal date is something exciting and fun, like jet-skiing or skydiving. But I'd be happy with a fancy dinner and drinks too! You can't go past a real man who can get his hands dirty, but he also needs to have good chat.
The ultimate prize for me would be to win the money, find love and then we an buy a house together and can live happily ever after.
Outgoing, bubbly and kind.
Most people think I'm a real town girl looking at me but I love being outside and doing anything adrenaline-seeking!
To be honest, I'd like any kind of date a guy takes me on if he has put in the effort to come up with the idea. I hate when guys ask me what I want to do! A nice dinner and wine would be great, but I'd also love doing any activity like mountain biking or jet-skiing.
They'd be honest, loyal, outgoing, confident, funny and smart. I need a real man, not a pussy!
Someone who drinks and smokes too much. Good personal hygiene is big for me too.
Someone who has a nice body, good manners and nice eyes. They have to have good chat!
Someone who is lazy or has poor hygiene.
I love Stephen James... he is my dream guy! I also like James Staham, he's hot.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019