Meet Tiffany, a 22-year-old nurse from Hamilton.
Tiffany describes herself as adventurous, outgoing and up for a laugh.
I'm an adrenaline junkie who was brought up on a farm, riding motorbikes while dreaming of being a fashion model! I love the outdoors and can't sit still for too long, so my ideal date is something exciting and fun, like jet-skiing or skydiving. But I'd be happy with a fancy dinner and drinks too! You can't go past a real man who can get his hands dirty, but he also needs to have good chat.
The ultimate prize for me would be to win the money, find love and then we an buy a house together and can live happily ever after.
Outgoing, bubbly and kind.
Most people think I'm a real town girl looking at me but I love being outside and doing anything adrenaline-seeking!
To be honest, I'd like any kind of date a guy takes me on if he has put in the effort to come up with the idea. I hate when guys ask me what I want to do! A nice dinner and wine would be great, but I'd also love doing any activity like mountain biking or jet-skiing.
They'd be honest, loyal, outgoing, confident, funny and smart. I need a real man, not a pussy!
Someone who drinks and smokes too much. Good personal hygiene is big for me too.
Someone who has a nice body, good manners and nice eyes. They have to have good chat!
Someone who is lazy or has poor hygiene.
I love Stephen James... he is my dream guy! I also like James Staham, he's hot.
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019