Meet Shayna, a 28-year-old dental assistant from Tauranga.
Shayna describes herself as a tom-boy with a sassy side.
I'm spontaneous and I'm looking for a man who'll be in on the action. I have my initials tattooed on two people, but I won't dish the dirt on who has them just yet! I'm a bit of a tomboy, and love wakeboarding, snowboarding and motorbikes, but I also love getting glammed up for a girls' night! My biggest deal-breaker is cheating and someone who doesn't love dogs. I mean, who doesn't love dogs?
Loyal, fun and chill
I have my motorbike licence.
I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to dates. I'd like to do something cool, then eat and drink. Simple!
My ideal partner would be someone kind, with a good sense of humour and who is adventurous.
Cheaters! And someone who doesn't love dogs. I mean, who doesn't love dogs?
Guys that smell good, who have a nice smile and who can make me laugh.
Someone arrogant, or has bad teeth.
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020