Meet Izaak, a 21-year-old pilot and event manager.
Izaak describes himself as an easy going explorer with a big heart.
I'm an old-school gentleman with a big heart and a thirst for adventure. I'm young, but I'm a qualified pilot and I'm looking for a girl who steps outside her comfort zone. She'll be safe in my hands! My ideal date would include a bottle of Brachetto d' Acqui, a clifftop picnic at sunset, and pillows and blankets to keep us cosy. In saying that, if she's going to come, she can't have a habit for changing songs halfway through!
Cheeky, weird, gentleman.
People are usually very surprised at how young I am to be teaching people to fly. I have always been obsessed with planes and caught the flying bug from a young age -the thought of travelling the world, whilst being paid for it, sounded pretty sweet. I fell in love with the most amazing office in the world.
A bottle of Brachetto d' Acqui (stunning sticky red wine, you must try it if you haven't), a cliff-top picnic at sunset, with pillows and blankets to keep us cosy. Oh, and a bottle of mozzy spray!
Someone who is able to have a good laugh. Good chat is a must! I love a girl who is able to step outside her comfort zone and be adventurous.
Someone lazy. And changing songs half way through.
I'm a sucker for nice eyes! Gym tights and an accent do it for me too.
Someone with no manners.
Singer Raelee Nicole. We're getting married she just doesn't know it yet.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals one of Prince Louis’ surprising first words
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice’s sweet text to Ellie Goulding about their friendship was revealed on TV
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- FamilyParaplegic dad's joy: The newborn son we never thought we'd have
Woman's DayToday 9:45am
- CareerHow footwear designer Kathryn Wilson uses her Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for work and play
Now To LoveToday 9:42am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and NZ Woman’s Weekly!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney's hot new romance: 'Meet my toyboy lover'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- MindWhy procrastination can be more harmful than we think - and what we can do about it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- RelationshipsWho was Lezlie Manukian? The Californian girl who swindled a Kiwi family out of their life savings
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Laura McGoldrick will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 13, 2019