Meet Izaak, a 21-year-old pilot and event manager.
Izaak describes himself as an easy going explorer with a big heart.
I'm an old-school gentleman with a big heart and a thirst for adventure. I'm young, but I'm a qualified pilot and I'm looking for a girl who steps outside her comfort zone. She'll be safe in my hands! My ideal date would include a bottle of Brachetto d' Acqui, a clifftop picnic at sunset, and pillows and blankets to keep us cosy. In saying that, if she's going to come, she can't have a habit for changing songs halfway through!
Cheeky, weird, gentleman.
People are usually very surprised at how young I am to be teaching people to fly. I have always been obsessed with planes and caught the flying bug from a young age -the thought of travelling the world, whilst being paid for it, sounded pretty sweet. I fell in love with the most amazing office in the world.
A bottle of Brachetto d' Acqui (stunning sticky red wine, you must try it if you haven't), a cliff-top picnic at sunset, with pillows and blankets to keep us cosy. Oh, and a bottle of mozzy spray!
Someone who is able to have a good laugh. Good chat is a must! I love a girl who is able to step outside her comfort zone and be adventurous.
Someone lazy. And changing songs half way through.
I'm a sucker for nice eyes! Gym tights and an accent do it for me too.
Someone with no manners.
Singer Raelee Nicole. We're getting married she just doesn't know it yet.
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveYesterday 4:25pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Sirtfood Diet: The weight loss plan that gives chocolate and red wine the big thumbs up
Now To LoveYesterday 11:25am
- Real LifeWhite Island survivor Kelsey Waghorn shares recovery images and discovers what a small world we live in
Now To LoveYesterday 11:23am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020