Gwyneth Paltrow's wildly unpredictable, headline-grabbing lifestyle brand Goop is spreading it's wings once more and venturing into the world of TV.
Goop began as a weekly e-newsletter in 2008 and has since extended to a website, a skincare line, a fashion line, an In Goop Health summit and more. Now, it's coming to streaming service Netflix in a series of 30-minute episodes.
With online articles such as 'Clearing Out Old Energy' and 'The World's Best Coconut Water and 13 Other Things We're Talking About', the Goop brand has become known for its 'aspirational' but also incredibly divisive approaches to living.
According to Variety, Goop's docu-series will see Gwyneth and the site's chief content officer, Elise Loehnen, meet with experts, doctors, and researchers to examine issues relating to physical and spiritual wellness.
In the same vein as Tidying Up with Marie Kondo, the new Netflix series will instruct Goop viewers on how to lead 'optimal' lives. Only, instead of throwing out things that don't "spark joy," viewers will be learning about their wellness.
"Gwyneth is a highly visual, tactile person," Elise Loehnen tells Variety.
"The quality of everything that we produce is very important to her.
"She's always looking for white space.
"Whether it's developing physical products or thinking of content.
"With this show, I think she's only really interested in opportunities where we can uniquely be ourselves and do things potentially disruptive."
Much like her e-newsletter and website, Gwyneth's new docu-series is sure to spark interest (and, a little skepticism) as it dives into the world of all things Goop.
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019