Gwyneth Paltrow's wildly unpredictable, headline-grabbing lifestyle brand Goop is spreading it's wings once more and venturing into the world of TV.
Goop began as a weekly e-newsletter in 2008 and has since extended to a website, a skincare line, a fashion line, an In Goop Health summit and more. Now, it's coming to streaming service Netflix in a series of 30-minute episodes.
With online articles such as 'Clearing Out Old Energy' and 'The World's Best Coconut Water and 13 Other Things We're Talking About', the Goop brand has become known for its 'aspirational' but also incredibly divisive approaches to living.
According to Variety, Goop's docu-series will see Gwyneth and the site's chief content officer, Elise Loehnen, meet with experts, doctors, and researchers to examine issues relating to physical and spiritual wellness.
In the same vein as Tidying Up with Marie Kondo, the new Netflix series will instruct Goop viewers on how to lead 'optimal' lives. Only, instead of throwing out things that don't "spark joy," viewers will be learning about their wellness.
"Gwyneth is a highly visual, tactile person," Elise Loehnen tells Variety.
"The quality of everything that we produce is very important to her.
"She's always looking for white space.
"Whether it's developing physical products or thinking of content.
"With this show, I think she's only really interested in opportunities where we can uniquely be ourselves and do things potentially disruptive."
Much like her e-newsletter and website, Gwyneth's new docu-series is sure to spark interest (and, a little skepticism) as it dives into the world of all things Goop.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019