We all know Meghan Markle's hair is hypnotic and now one brave soul has gone in and touch her pretty mane.
Letting her royal locks down during her tour of Dublin with Prince Harry, the couple chatted to locals at Croke Park on Wednesday.
And the newly-minted royal caught the eye of one dashing Irishmen, three-year-old Walter Kieran.
The adorable tot was completely taken by her long loose waves, styled by George Northwood - one of the members from Meghan and Harry's 11 person Dublin tour team.
Brave Walter didn't stop at Meghan's hair, going in for her face.
Quick to tell the little boy that Meghan has room for just one Prince in her life, Harry held back chuckles as he playfully told Walter to stop.
Fans got to see Prince Harry's paternal side as he pointed his finger at the cheeky little lad.
While Meghan shut down pregnancy chatter, it is very clear the couple a feeling clucky.
Harry had a very sweet moment when four-year-old Dylan Mahon decided he wanted to feel the Prince's beard.
Meghan tried not to giggle, as Harry said, "You might have a beard soon — you never know!"
Friends of the couple have been quite vocal about the pair's love for kids.
Meghan's make up artist Daniel Martin recounted to People how smoothly things went with the little ones during the royal wedding.
"They wanted to see their family and see the kids and be together."
"So when it was time to take a photo, it was really easy and harmonious and joyful, and Harry was playing with the kids."
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021