It takes an army couldn't be any truer when it comes to the team who have joined Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for their royal tour of Dublin in Ireland.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have enlisted 11 people to make up their team, who'll follow and aid them during their two-day tour.
So who exactly has been enlisted in this royal army?
According to Hello, they've named celebrity stylist George Northwood as one of the key players.
Paid for by Meghan, George is responsible for the former actress' stunning locks.
The celebrated hairdresser has already given Meghan two very distinct looks.
The first was a chic low side bun that complimented her green Givenchy outfit, worn on her arrival.
Quick to mix it up, Meghan rocked her iconic blow-dried waves for a summer garden party at Glencairn, the British Ambassador's residence.
The 36-year-old decided to dress in an Emilia Wickstead creation for the outing.
Prince Harry's Private Secretary Ed Lane Fox is also on the trip. The pair have been working together since 2013.
Meghan's Assistant Private Secretary Amy Pickerill has been by the new royal's side from the get-go, and previously worked in the media team for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
The couple have also brought along their joint adviser Sir David Manning, Kensington Palace Communications Secretary Jason Knauf, press officers Ciara Berry and Emily Rosselli, and a digital media photographer.
With the very best help by their side, the public will see Harry and Meghan take in the best of Dublin.
The newlyweds are scheduled to meet with locals, attend a Gaelic sports festival at Croke Park, learn about Ireland's culture and heritage which will see them drop by Trinity College.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019