It takes an army couldn't be any truer when it comes to the team who have joined Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for their royal tour of Dublin in Ireland.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have enlisted 11 people to make up their team, who'll follow and aid them during their two-day tour.
So who exactly has been enlisted in this royal army?
According to Hello, they've named celebrity stylist George Northwood as one of the key players.
Paid for by Meghan, George is responsible for the former actress' stunning locks.
The celebrated hairdresser has already given Meghan two very distinct looks.
The first was a chic low side bun that complimented her green Givenchy outfit, worn on her arrival.
Quick to mix it up, Meghan rocked her iconic blow-dried waves for a summer garden party at Glencairn, the British Ambassador's residence.
The 36-year-old decided to dress in an Emilia Wickstead creation for the outing.
Prince Harry's Private Secretary Ed Lane Fox is also on the trip. The pair have been working together since 2013.
Meghan's Assistant Private Secretary Amy Pickerill has been by the new royal's side from the get-go, and previously worked in the media team for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
The couple have also brought along their joint adviser Sir David Manning, Kensington Palace Communications Secretary Jason Knauf, press officers Ciara Berry and Emily Rosselli, and a digital media photographer.
With the very best help by their side, the public will see Harry and Meghan take in the best of Dublin.
The newlyweds are scheduled to meet with locals, attend a Gaelic sports festival at Croke Park, learn about Ireland's culture and heritage which will see them drop by Trinity College.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019