Proving the honeymoon phase is still alive and well, Meghan Makle and Prince Harry could hardly keep their eyes (and sometimes their hands) off each other after arriving in Dublin today.
The visit to Ireland comes as part of a series of royal trips to European Union members states the pair will undertake following the recent Brexit vote. It's also the Duke and Duchess of Sussex' first international visit as a married couple.
While in Dublin, the pair have certainly had a packed schedule including meeting the Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar and attending a summer garden party at Glencairn, the British Ambassador's residence.
All of this comes after the pair attended the christening of their nephew Prince Louis and then the pair joined the royal family for a ceremony to celebrate the centenary of the Royal Air Force at London's Westminster Abbey.
How they maintain any energy to be so smitten is a mystery, but we love them for it!
The pair hardly had time to take a breath before they were the guests of honour at a summer garden party at Glencairn, the British Ambassador's residence.
Harry pointed playfully at Meghan after the Duchess made a quick wardrobe change. Meghan emerged at the garden party wearing a stunning dress from New Zealand designer Emilia Wickstead.
Emilia Wickstead is apparently one of Duchess Catherine's preferred designers - so we're guessing the sisters-in-law have been discussing fashion!
Harry made a touching speech during the party about his love for Ireland, and shared his joy that he and his new wife had made this their first international trip as a married couple.
"Standing here with you on this beautiful evening, it is easy to see why Ireland has such a special place in the hearts of my family and indeed all those who come here," he said.
"We're so pleased to be here, for our first official international visit together as a married couple, and we hope it will be the first of many."
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019