There's cute, and then there's really cute.
A candid new photo featuring Prince Charles and Louis definitely falls into the latter category.
As Prince Charles reached his milestone 70th birthday in November, royal fans were treated to an extravaganza of never-before-seen imagery of the Prince and his family.
The two new images were taken by royal photographer Chris Jackson of Getty Images, which features the growing family consisting of Prince Charles, his wife Camilla, his two sons and their spouses and his three grandchildren.
One of the images showed the royals in a slightly more candid light as they all smiled and laughed at an unknown feat.
But now, it looks like that feat has been revealed as a new image from the royal photographer surfaced over the weekend. The new image shows Prince Louis and Prince Charles sharing a moment that is, quite frankly, adorable.
In the image, Prince Louis is seen grabbing Prince Charles' head while the rest of the family look on smiling.
The sweet moment, most likely stemming from young Louis' curiosity and affection for his grandfather, is a welcome side we don't often see to the royal family.
Meanwhile, another new image shows Prince Charles and Louis sharing a sweet cuddle. Little Louis' twinkling eyes and Charles' loving smile is a sure sign these two royals have a very close bond.
Speaking to The Sunday Times, Jackson, who has been photographing the royal family for over 15 years said it was the "happiest" he'd ever seen Prince Charles.
"It was lovely chaos with the children," he said. "He is a very hands-on grandfather. He was holding hands with George and Charlotte, and bouncing Louis up and down for a long time. George was very happy on the prince's knee. They have a great relationship that's a little more established, as George is a bit older."
He said George was very happy to be sitting on his grandfather's knee for the photos, and that the shoot was remarkably informal.
"[Charles] is someone with a sense of pride for his family," he added. "A sense of pride for what his children are achieving."
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019