There's cute, and then there's really cute.
A candid new photo featuring Prince Charles and Louis definitely falls into the latter category.
As Prince Charles reached his milestone 70th birthday in November, royal fans were treated to an extravaganza of never-before-seen imagery of the Prince and his family.
The two new images were taken by royal photographer Chris Jackson of Getty Images, which features the growing family consisting of Prince Charles, his wife Camilla, his two sons and their spouses and his three grandchildren.
One of the images showed the royals in a slightly more candid light as they all smiled and laughed at an unknown feat.
But now, it looks like that feat has been revealed as a new image from the royal photographer surfaced over the weekend. The new image shows Prince Louis and Prince Charles sharing a moment that is, quite frankly, adorable.
In the image, Prince Louis is seen grabbing Prince Charles' head while the rest of the family look on smiling.
The sweet moment, most likely stemming from young Louis' curiosity and affection for his grandfather, is a welcome side we don't often see to the royal family.
Meanwhile, another new image shows Prince Charles and Louis sharing a sweet cuddle. Little Louis' twinkling eyes and Charles' loving smile is a sure sign these two royals have a very close bond.
Speaking to The Sunday Times, Jackson, who has been photographing the royal family for over 15 years said it was the "happiest" he'd ever seen Prince Charles.
"It was lovely chaos with the children," he said. "He is a very hands-on grandfather. He was holding hands with George and Charlotte, and bouncing Louis up and down for a long time. George was very happy on the prince's knee. They have a great relationship that's a little more established, as George is a bit older."
He said George was very happy to be sitting on his grandfather's knee for the photos, and that the shoot was remarkably informal.
"[Charles] is someone with a sense of pride for his family," he added. "A sense of pride for what his children are achieving."
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019