Royal enthusiasts have been treated to never-before seen images of the British royal family in celebration of Prince Charles' 70th birthday - with two family portraits in particular causing much delight.
The portraits, taken by royal photographer Chris Jackson of Getty Images, show the royal family in a truly candid light, with Prince Charles and his wife Duchess Camilla sitting on a bench with Prince George and Princess Charlotte, while Duchess Catherine, holding young Prince Louis, Princes William and Harry and Duchess Meghan all stand behind.
Taken at Clarence House in September this year, Jackson said the moment was particularly special as the royal grandfather approached his 70th birthday.
"I was delighted to have been asked to take these portraits of The Prince of Wales surrounded by his family to celebrate the important milestone of his 70th Birthday," Jackson said in an official statement.
He added: "It was particularly special to capture such an informal and relaxed family portrait over a fun afternoon in the gardens of Clarence House."
One image shows the royal family looking poised, while the other shows a beautifully candid moment as they all share a laugh together. See the adorable images below!
And if these gorgeous pictures weren't enough, last week the world was delighted to see a gorgeous image of the 70-year-old sharing a special moment with Prince Louis as he was held by his mum Kate.
The new image of Prince Louis came to light during the BBC production celebrating Charles' milestone: Prince, Son and Heir: Charles at 70.
It's believed the candid snap was taken at Prince Louis' christening in July.
We just can't get enough of the royals. We can't wait to see images from Charles' 70th birthday reception dinner - a prestigious event hosted by the Queen.
Happy birthday to the future king of England!
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019