Royal enthusiasts have been treated to never-before seen images of the British royal family in celebration of Prince Charles' 70th birthday - with two family portraits in particular causing much delight.
The portraits, taken by royal photographer Chris Jackson of Getty Images, show the royal family in a truly candid light, with Prince Charles and his wife Duchess Camilla sitting on a bench with Prince George and Princess Charlotte, while Duchess Catherine, holding young Prince Louis, Princes William and Harry and Duchess Meghan all stand behind.
Taken at Clarence House in September this year, Jackson said the moment was particularly special as the royal grandfather approached his 70th birthday.
"I was delighted to have been asked to take these portraits of The Prince of Wales surrounded by his family to celebrate the important milestone of his 70th Birthday," Jackson said in an official statement.
He added: "It was particularly special to capture such an informal and relaxed family portrait over a fun afternoon in the gardens of Clarence House."
One image shows the royal family looking poised, while the other shows a beautifully candid moment as they all share a laugh together. See the adorable images below!
And if these gorgeous pictures weren't enough, last week the world was delighted to see a gorgeous image of the 70-year-old sharing a special moment with Prince Louis as he was held by his mum Kate.
The new image of Prince Louis came to light during the BBC production celebrating Charles' milestone: Prince, Son and Heir: Charles at 70.
It's believed the candid snap was taken at Prince Louis' christening in July.
We just can't get enough of the royals. We can't wait to see images from Charles' 70th birthday reception dinner - a prestigious event hosted by the Queen.
Happy birthday to the future king of England!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019