During her time as a Hollywood star, Meghan Markle has worked with some of the best make-up artists in the biz, from whom she has gathered tips and tricks and a long list of products she favours.
When her passion project the The Tig - her website dedicated to travel, food, fashion and beauty - was still up and running, Meghan had an outlet to recommend her favourite things to her dedicated fan-base.
While the site has closed, her Pinterest boards where she gathered inspiration and compiled her most coveted items, still lives on. And happily for us, Meghan has a very detailed Pinterest board dedicated to all things beauty.
From eco beauty brands to hydrating skin serums, these products are Meghan Markle approved.
WATCH Candid footage of newly engaged Meghan and Prince Harry joking around. Article continues after video...
It's all about getting a beautiful, even base. These are the products Meghan covets for gorgeous, luminous skin.
Serums are top of Meghan's skincare list.
Josie Maran Cosmetics Infinity Intensive Cream Oil is a multi-purpose product and can be used to hydrate, nourish, illuminate and treat dry, dull, damaged or puffy skin.
A good lipstick is a handbag essential. We agree with Meghan's lip picks, especially eco-friendly lip care and colour brand Bite Beauty.
Bite Beauty's range of lipsticks, glosses, balms and lip care is eco-friendly.
Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Nude Rose.
Not only that, but whispers from secret sources have revealed that Meghan's go-to lipstick is as quintessentially regal as she is about to become! Her royal-inspired lipstick brand of choice? Charlotte Tilbury.
Want to add a few more bright, royal-inspired hues to your lip kit? With colours dubbed The Duchess, The Queen and Legendary Queen, this CT trio will bring out the Duchess of Sussex in all of us.
You can have all the best beauty products in the world, but you still need a good set of tools to ensure perfect application. Meghan's go-to kit is affordable pharmacy brand Eco Tools.
Meghan loves this earth-friendly brand of beauty brushes - and bonus, you can buy Eco Tools from the pharmacy.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan announces she's added another engagement to her South Africa tour itinerary
Now To LoveToday 10:20am
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019