During her time as a Hollywood star, Meghan Markle has worked with some of the best make-up artists in the biz, from whom she has gathered tips and tricks and a long list of products she favours.
When her passion project the The Tig - her website dedicated to travel, food, fashion and beauty - was still up and running, Meghan had an outlet to recommend her favourite things to her dedicated fan-base.
While the site has closed, her Pinterest boards where she gathered inspiration and compiled her most coveted items, still lives on. And happily for us, Meghan has a very detailed Pinterest board dedicated to all things beauty.
From eco beauty brands to hydrating skin serums, these products are Meghan Markle approved.
WATCH Candid footage of newly engaged Meghan and Prince Harry joking around. Article continues after video...
It's all about getting a beautiful, even base. These are the products Meghan covets for gorgeous, luminous skin.
Serums are top of Meghan's skincare list.
Josie Maran Cosmetics Infinity Intensive Cream Oil is a multi-purpose product and can be used to hydrate, nourish, illuminate and treat dry, dull, damaged or puffy skin.
A good lipstick is a handbag essential. We agree with Meghan's lip picks, especially eco-friendly lip care and colour brand Bite Beauty.
Bite Beauty's range of lipsticks, glosses, balms and lip care is eco-friendly.
Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Nude Rose.
Not only that, but whispers from secret sources have revealed that Meghan's go-to lipstick is as quintessentially regal as she is about to become! Her royal-inspired lipstick brand of choice? Charlotte Tilbury.
Want to add a few more bright, royal-inspired hues to your lip kit? With colours dubbed The Duchess, The Queen and Legendary Queen, this CT trio will bring out the Duchess of Sussex in all of us.
You can have all the best beauty products in the world, but you still need a good set of tools to ensure perfect application. Meghan's go-to kit is affordable pharmacy brand Eco Tools.
Meghan loves this earth-friendly brand of beauty brushes - and bonus, you can buy Eco Tools from the pharmacy.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019