During her time as a Hollywood star, Meghan Markle has worked with some of the best make-up artists in the biz, from whom she has gathered tips and tricks and a long list of products she favours.
When her passion project the The Tig - her website dedicated to travel, food, fashion and beauty - was still up and running, Meghan had an outlet to recommend her favourite things to her dedicated fan-base.
While the site has closed, her Pinterest boards where she gathered inspiration and compiled her most coveted items, still lives on. And happily for us, Meghan has a very detailed Pinterest board dedicated to all things beauty.
From eco beauty brands to hydrating skin serums, these products are Meghan Markle approved.
WATCH Candid footage of newly engaged Meghan and Prince Harry joking around. Article continues after video...
It's all about getting a beautiful, even base. These are the products Meghan covets for gorgeous, luminous skin.
Serums are top of Meghan's skincare list.
Josie Maran Cosmetics Infinity Intensive Cream Oil is a multi-purpose product and can be used to hydrate, nourish, illuminate and treat dry, dull, damaged or puffy skin.
A good lipstick is a handbag essential. We agree with Meghan's lip picks, especially eco-friendly lip care and colour brand Bite Beauty.
Bite Beauty's range of lipsticks, glosses, balms and lip care is eco-friendly.
Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Nude Rose.
Not only that, but whispers from secret sources have revealed that Meghan's go-to lipstick is as quintessentially regal as she is about to become! Her royal-inspired lipstick brand of choice? Charlotte Tilbury.
Want to add a few more bright, royal-inspired hues to your lip kit? With colours dubbed The Duchess, The Queen and Legendary Queen, this CT trio will bring out the Duchess of Sussex in all of us.
You can have all the best beauty products in the world, but you still need a good set of tools to ensure perfect application. Meghan's go-to kit is affordable pharmacy brand Eco Tools.
Meghan loves this earth-friendly brand of beauty brushes - and bonus, you can buy Eco Tools from the pharmacy.
- TVLesina drops a bombshell: There are two Bachelorettes!
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Why Elliott Gilchrist might just be 'the one who got away'
Now To LoveToday 3:37pm
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to a special screening of The Professor and The Madman!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FamilyMeet The Block NZ Ethan's little miracle son Marley
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- FamilyMum warns parents about the dangers of self-locking cars after her baby becomes trapped on hot day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveJan 27, 2020
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesJan 27, 2020
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020