During her time as a Hollywood star, Meghan Markle has worked with some of the best make-up artists in the biz, from whom she has gathered tips and tricks and a long list of products she favours.
When her passion project the The Tig - her website dedicated to travel, food, fashion and beauty - was still up and running, Meghan had an outlet to recommend her favourite things to her dedicated fan-base.
While the site has closed, her Pinterest boards where she gathered inspiration and compiled her most coveted items, still lives on. And happily for us, Meghan has a very detailed Pinterest board dedicated to all things beauty.
From eco beauty brands to hydrating skin serums, these products are Meghan Markle approved.
WATCH Candid footage of newly engaged Meghan and Prince Harry joking around. Article continues after video...
It's all about getting a beautiful, even base. These are the products Meghan covets for gorgeous, luminous skin.
Serums are top of Meghan's skincare list.
Josie Maran Cosmetics Infinity Intensive Cream Oil is a multi-purpose product and can be used to hydrate, nourish, illuminate and treat dry, dull, damaged or puffy skin.
A good lipstick is a handbag essential. We agree with Meghan's lip picks, especially eco-friendly lip care and colour brand Bite Beauty.
Bite Beauty's range of lipsticks, glosses, balms and lip care is eco-friendly.
Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Nude Rose.
Not only that, but whispers from secret sources have revealed that Meghan's go-to lipstick is as quintessentially regal as she is about to become! Her royal-inspired lipstick brand of choice? Charlotte Tilbury.
Want to add a few more bright, royal-inspired hues to your lip kit? With colours dubbed The Duchess, The Queen and Legendary Queen, this CT trio will bring out the Duchess of Sussex in all of us.
You can have all the best beauty products in the world, but you still need a good set of tools to ensure perfect application. Meghan's go-to kit is affordable pharmacy brand Eco Tools.
Meghan loves this earth-friendly brand of beauty brushes - and bonus, you can buy Eco Tools from the pharmacy.
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019