During her time as a Hollywood star, Meghan Markle has worked with some of the best make-up artists in the biz, from whom she has gathered tips and tricks and a long list of products she favours.
When her passion project the The Tig - her website dedicated to travel, food, fashion and beauty - was still up and running, Meghan had an outlet to recommend her favourite things to her dedicated fan-base.
While the site has closed, her Pinterest boards where she gathered inspiration and compiled her most coveted items, still lives on. And happily for us, Meghan has a very detailed Pinterest board dedicated to all things beauty.
From eco beauty brands to hydrating skin serums, these products are Meghan Markle approved.
WATCH Candid footage of newly engaged Meghan and Prince Harry joking around. Article continues after video...
It's all about getting a beautiful, even base. These are the products Meghan covets for gorgeous, luminous skin.
Serums are top of Meghan's skincare list.
Josie Maran Cosmetics Infinity Intensive Cream Oil is a multi-purpose product and can be used to hydrate, nourish, illuminate and treat dry, dull, damaged or puffy skin.
A good lipstick is a handbag essential. We agree with Meghan's lip picks, especially eco-friendly lip care and colour brand Bite Beauty.
Bite Beauty's range of lipsticks, glosses, balms and lip care is eco-friendly.
Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Nude Rose.
Not only that, but whispers from secret sources have revealed that Meghan's go-to lipstick is as quintessentially regal as she is about to become! Her royal-inspired lipstick brand of choice? Charlotte Tilbury.
Want to add a few more bright, royal-inspired hues to your lip kit? With colours dubbed The Duchess, The Queen and Legendary Queen, this CT trio will bring out the Duchess of Sussex in all of us.
You can have all the best beauty products in the world, but you still need a good set of tools to ensure perfect application. Meghan's go-to kit is affordable pharmacy brand Eco Tools.
Meghan loves this earth-friendly brand of beauty brushes - and bonus, you can buy Eco Tools from the pharmacy.
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her royal wedding makeup look
Now To LoveToday 10:30am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am