She's rumoured to be one of Meghan Markle's bridesmaids and now Canadian stylist Jessica Mulroney has touched down in London to help with a very important wedding task!
The publication reports the 38-year-old, who also works as a wedding planner, was treated to another "mini hen party" with Meghan as she couldn't make it to the original bash at Soho Framhouse in March.
The besties also popped into the wedding venue, the grand Windsor Castle, to workshop ideas for the big day.
"Jessica is Meghan's BFF and has been a huge influence. Meghan's turned to her for advice on everything from the dress, the flowers, decorations in church, the wedding lunch — and even the seating plan," an insider explained to The Sun.
But the most important moment of Jessica's trip was helping the bride-to-be at her last dress fitting.
"She is the real power behind the throne in this royal wedding and has been invaluable," the source noted.
Adding: "Although Jess lives in Toronto, the two are on the phone all the time. Meg wanted Jess at the final fitting as it'll be the most famous dress of the year and she's quite nervous about it. It all went really well and they were delighted with the result."
So far, Jess is one of the only souls that has been given a sneak peek of Meghan's gown.
"The dress is the biggest secret of the wedding – not even Harry knows who's designing it," the insider confirmed.
"The dress has had to be taken in a bit as Meg has lost a bit of weight, but that's entirely normal for all brides before their big day."
In order to keep the gown under lock and key, the former Suits star has had the fittings "at a London atelier, not her home."
What's even more exciting, is that Meghan Markle is taking a leaf out of her sister-in-law to-be Duchess Catherine's book and will reportedly be changing into a second, more party-appropriate frock for the reception.
During her 2011 wedding to Prince William, Kate famously slipped into another magical Alexander McQueen number, a bespoke design for Sarah Burton which featured a fitted bodice, a full skirt, a bejewelled belt and a angora bolero cardigan.
So we can't wait to see what Meghan comes up with!
"There are two dresses - one for the church and then another glamorous outfit for the evening party," the insider confirms.
While we won't know until the wedding day, top bridal dress designers are Ralph and Russo, Erdem and Victoria Beckham.
Jessica Mulroney, 38, is a well-connected Canadian stylist, consultant and wedding planner, who is rumoured to be Meghan Markle's bridesmaid and secret wedding planner. The mother-of-three and her presenter husband Ben Mulroney, who is the son of former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, were believed to be some of the first people Meghan introduced Harry to.
Jessica and Ben Mulroney are considered one of Canada's most glamours power couples and according to a recent report in Vanity Fair, it's believed their social ties helped connect Meghan to Harry.
The pair consider Justin and Sophie Trudeau as close friends.
"The Jessica Mulroney relationship was key in that it opened up the eco-system of her world. It's what probably connected her to people like Justin [Trudeau] and to Sophie, and I think also to Markus [Anderson] and Soho House," Toronto-based reporter Shinan Govani told Vanity Fair.
Meghan and Jessica bonded over their love of yoga and travel and have enjoyed several European jaunts together.
- RoyalsPrince Charles is out of self-isolation after recovering from Covid-19
Now To LoveToday 10:50am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry share their final Instagram post as working royals
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- RelationshipsJennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox celebrate 25 years of friendship
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyThe Breeze's Robert Scott: We've downsized and sold our family home to become apartment dwellers
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Richie Boyens wins Lily McManus' heart
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina explains her shock decision to leave the show alone
Now To LoveYesterday 7:52pm
- Pregnancy & BirthRonan and Storm Keating have welcomed a baby daughter
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- TVBored already? Here are five ways the men passed the time in the Bachelorette mansion
Now To LoveYesterday 1:25pm
- RoyalsThe Sussexes have responded to President Trump’s refusal to foot the bill for their security
Now To LoveYesterday 1:15pm
- BodyDoctors and vets answer your questions on Covid-19, living in a bubble and sanitisation
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have hired the head of their new non-profit organisation
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- FitnessSam Hayes' adorable exercise buddy will melt your heart
Now To LoveYesterday 9:26am
- CompetitionsWin an Essence of Humanity skincare pack thanks to Countdown!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina dumps Logan... so does that mean Aaron gets the final rose?
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020
- FamilyParenting through Covid-19: 50 things to do with your kids during lockdown
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020
- FamilyJacinda Ardern adds toilet training to the mix at home amidst Covid-19 lockdown
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020