Meghan Markle might be getting married to the world's most eligible bachelor in the wedding of the year, but some traditions will never change.
And when it comes to picking her wedding dress, Meghan enlisted the help of her bestie/stylist Jessica Mulroney to help choose The One.
According to Good Morning America, Prince Harry's bride-to-be enjoyed a dress very successful session with Jessica at Kensington Palace recently.
They claim the Suits star flew out her BFF from Canada and put her up in the palace for four days as they worked through a treasure trove of options.
Royal reporter Omid Scobie told Good Morning America the 36-year-old has indeed found her wedding dress.
"Sources tell me that Meghan Markle has officially picked a wedding dress designer and had her first fitting at Kensington Palace last week," Omid also confirmed on Twitter.
"BFF and bridal expert Jessica Mulroney is guiding Meghan though the process and quietly flew in to London on Jan 10, spending four days at the couple's Nottingham Cottage home," he added.
"I'm told that they went through a number of options with the designer and Meghan was "incredibly excited" to see things start coming together."
"Jessica, who is an accomplished fashion advisor and bridal stylist, has helped piece together a number of Meghan's most recent looks (including her iconic engagement announcement outfit). She is also helping with several other wedding day elements," Omid explained.
However, Meghan's wedding dress designer will remain under lock and key for the time being.
"Right now only a small, select group of people know the designer's name, so don't expect to find out any time soon. Even Harry made himself scarce during the first fitting," Omid claimed.
While we wait for the big reveal, one thing we know for sure is that Meghan will be rocking a royal tiara!
"Catherine borrowed The Queen's Cartier Halo tiara in 2011 when she married William, so I imagine Meghan will also borrow one of The Queen's pieces," founder of the Australian School of Etiquette Zarife Hardy tells us.
As for the dress?
"It will definitely have a train, all royal brides have a train. I think it will be relatively fitted, probably with sleeves and it will be something very, very elegant because she'll be re-branding very quickly."
Meanwhile it's also believed Jessica's daughter Ivy will be joining pageboy Prince George and flower girl Princess Charlotte as another mini flower girl.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019