Meghan Markle is set to marry Prince Harry in a hop, skip and a jump away...
Also known as the date on everyone's lips - Royal Wedding Day May 19.
With her new lavish royal relations, there's no surprise that the former Suits actress is privy to a world so extravagant, that us mere mortals can only read about in story like this.
Yet Meghan decided for her intimate Hen Party, she didn't need exuberance - just her loved ones.
Skipping the fanfare, the 36-year-old opted for a weekend away at Soho Farmhouse, in Oxfordshire.
Not throwing her royal ties away completely, the location is deemed one of the UK's most exclusive country clubs and regularly hosts some of the world's biggest names including George and Amal Clooney.
One of the A-List highlights of Soho is that they have a strict social media ban - making it the perfect place for a royal bachelorette party.
What happens in Oxfordshire... Stays in Oxfordshire!
According to UK publication OK! Magazine, Meghan's dear friend Markus Anderson, who is also a consultant at Soho House Group, organised the two day getaway.
Meghan commented on the celebrations during a trip to Scotland, telling eager fans that the party was "sorted but it will be fun".
The guest list was handpicked, featuring her closest of friends.
Attendees included Made In Chelsea reality star Millie Mackintosh - who has previously holidayed with Meghan at Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds.
Fashion designer Misha Nonoo whose 'husband' shirt was worn by Meghan on her first official appearance with Harry at the Invictus Games in Toronto last year.
And Violet von Westenholz, a fashion PR for Ralph Lauren and childhood friend of Prince Harry, who is widely assumed to be the mystery matchmaker who set up the royal couple on their first blind date.
Meghan's mum Doria Ragland and Duchess Catherine were both unable to attend the festivities - so it is believed there will be a second bash closer to the wedding date.
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019