The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly flew to the Spanish island of Ibiza earlier this month with baby Archie in tow to celebrate Meghan's 38th birthday.
According to Hello! the family-of-three were reported to have flown out of the UK on August 6th, two days after her birthday on the 4th, and returned on August 12th.
For their six-day getaway the family were said to have arrived to Ibiza on a private jet and stayed in a secluded villa, far from prying eyes.
The trip was also a big milestone for baby Archie as it marked his very first trip overseas - at just three months old!
Both Meghan and Harry have visited Ibiza before, with Meghan visiting just three years ago with friends, which included fashion designer Misha Nonoo, who was recently announced to be helping Meghan with her upcoming clothing collection.
Meanwhile Prince Harry's visited many years ago with his brother Prince William and his mother, the late Princess Diana, who stayed as guests of the Spanish royal family in 1986.
Following Meghan's birthday at the beginning of the month, her first as a mother and second as a member of the British royal family, other details have since come to light.
While it's believed her actual birthday was a relatively low-key affair spent at Frogmore Cottage with Harry and Archie, earlier this week the scrumptious looking cake the Duchess received for her birthday was revealed – a beautiful carrot cake made by the talented team at Luminary Bakery, who also happened to feature in Meghan's guest-edited issue of British Vogue.
Royal correspondent Omid Scobie shared a photo to Twitter revealing the delectable creation writing: "Thanks so much to Alice Williams and the awesome team @LuminaryBakery in London for letting us join them last weekend as they created Duchess Meghan's beautiful carrot birthday cake."
Iced in a rustic, semi-naked style and decorated with dried oranges, sprigs of rosemary, gooseberries and pumpkin seeds, the finishing touch was a 'Happy Birthday Meghan', written in dark chocolate.
Earlier this week the royal couple also shared some never-before-seen photographs from their trip to Botswana back in 2017, where the couple not only celebrated Meghan's 36th birthday, but also assisted Elephants Without Borders (EWB), charitable organisation dedicated to conserving wildlife and natural resources.
The images, shared to mark World Elephant Day, show Prince Harry in one image carrying gear towards and elephant, while another close-up image shows Meghan gently cradling an elephant's trunk in her hands.
Botswana holds plenty of special memories for the royal couple, who first travelled to the country just weeks after meeting, when Prince Harry took a leap of faith and invited the former actress on a romantic trip where he later revealed they camped under the stars.
And Prince Harry will be heading back very soon, with the family-of-three travelling to South Africa to embark on a royal tour, which will also see Harry pay visits to Angola, Malawi and of course, Botswana.
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayToday 4:35pm
- FamilyChristmas with Cordis Auckland: Four delicious ways to celebrate the festive season
Now To LoveToday 1:44pm
- FamilyTheir daughter's last words: Psychic's message to grieving parents
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- CareerAnnie Whittle on her role in the heartwarming movie Bellbird
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:20am
- At homeI sold my house to live in a van and I've never been happier
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine surprised commuters when she caught public transport to her recent engagement
Now To LoveYesterday 4:15pm
- BodyKiwi parents' confusion about meningococcal disease prompts awareness campaign
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles and Duchess Camilla begin their royal tour of New Zealand
Now To LoveYesterday 1:45pm
- TVBachelor Australia's Matt Agnew and Chelsie McLeod have broken up
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerMichelle Payne and her brother Stevie reflect on a life of tragedy to movie stardom
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2019
- Body7 healthy ways to break through a weight-loss plateau
Now To LoveNov 17, 2019