Today Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, celebrated her 38th birthday and Prince Harry has marked the occasion by sharing the sweetest of birthday messages for his wife.
On the royal couple's Instagram page, Prince Harry has posted a never-before-seen image of the duchess smiling broadly in a stunning blue dress with the message: "Wishing HRH The Duchess of Sussex a very Happy Birthday 🎂.
"Happy Birthday to my amazing wife. Thank you for joining me on this adventure!'"
He signed it simply: "Love, H"
Meghan was said to be spending her birthday at home today at Frogmore House with Harry and the couple's new son, Archie.
An insider who spoke to The Mirror revealed that Meghan and Harry were also invited to join the Queen at Balmoral Estate, the royal family's home in Scotland, to mark the duchess' birthday with a traditional afternoon tea and a birthday cake made especially by the Queen's staff.
The duchess shares her birthday with another person very special to the Queen, the Queen's mother, Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, who passed away in 2002.
This year marks a far cry from last year, when Meghan had to put her birthday celebrations on hold to attend the wedding of Prince Harry's close friend, Charlie van Straubenzee and filmmaker Daisy Jenks. Prince Harry served as best man.
For her 36th birthday Harry whisked Meghan away to Africa for a safari, and it was after The Sun shared pictures of the couple at the airport that rumours that the couple's relationship was getting more serious went into overdrive.
It has been a whirlwind two years since then with the couple tying the knot in the wedding of the decade on May 19th, 2018 and then almost a year to the day later becoming first-time parents to son Archie..
The couple, known for breaking from royal tradition and openly showing their warm affection for one another, launched their Instagram page, @sussexroyal in April and royal watchers have been watching the page today for word from the couple about the duchess' birthday.
Harry didn't disappoint.
- TVBree Tomasel reveals her heartbreaking medical condition
Woman's DayYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsThe Queen “regretfully” cancels her appearance at UN climate change summit amid mounting fears for her health
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 2:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice makes a glamorous appearance after welcoming baby Sienna with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 26, 2021
- At homeBring some tranquility to your home with these trending paint colours
Now To LoveOct 25, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart has found the one
Now To LoveOct 23, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's courage: 'My boobs are ticking timebombs!'
Woman's DayOct 21, 2021
- Married at First SightWhich Married At First Sight season 8 couples are still together?
Now To LoveOct 19, 2021