Just a day shy of Prince Harry and Meghan's first year wedding anniversary, Lady Gabriella Windsor wed Thomas Kingston at the very same venue, St George's Chapel at Windsor, in a gorgeous ceremony over the weekend.
Wearing a breathtaking blush-hued gown by Italian designer Luisa Beccaria and Russian Fringe style tiara worn by both her mother and grandmother for their weddings, Lady Gabriella was the epitome of elegance.
Now, just days after tying the knot to her financer fiancé Thomas Kingston, Buckingham Palace have released three official photographs from their wedding day, taken by photographer Hugo Burnand at Frogmore House at Windsor and shared to the official royal family Twitter account.
The first image, taken in the drawing room, captures the bride and groom accompanied by close family members, their flowergirls and page boys and The Queen and Prince Philip.
The second image, taken in the gardens of Frogmore House, shows Lady Gabriella and Thomas surrounded by their bridal party which consisted of six flowersgirls and three pageboys.
Wearing dresses also designed by Lady Gabriella's wedding dress designers the six flowergirls included: Miss Isabella Windsor, Miss Maud Windsor, Miss Leonara Weisman, Miss Aurelia del Drago, Miss Eliza Goldsmith and Miss Emily Conolly.
Meanwhile the three pageboys – Master Frederick Murry, Master Rafferty Murray and Master Karim Khawaja – looked adorable in cream shirts and knickerbockers.
The final image is a gorgeous shot of just the bride and groom in the beautiful gardens of Frogmore House.
And if you think it looks a little familiar, that's because it was the same place Prince Harry and Meghan had their beautiful official engagement photos taken, back in 2017.
As 52nd in line for the throne, her father the Prince Michael of Kent is Queen's first cousin, many members of the royal family were in attendance for the nuptials on May 18th.
The Queen and Prince Philip were in attendance, along with Prince Harry and Prince Andrew, Sarah Ferguson and their eldest daughter Princess Beatrice.
The Princess Royal also made an appearance for the special occasion along with the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, Lady Amelia Windsor and Duchess Catherine's sister, mother and brother-in-law Pippa and Carole Middleton and James Matthews.
Lady Gabriella and Thomas' wedding is the third royal wedding held within the last year, all of which were held at the same venue – Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan tied the knot in May last year and Princess Eugenie married Jack Brooksbank in October.
And with Prince Harry and Meghan welcoming their first child into the world earlier this month, it's truly been a year of celebration for the royal family.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019