Kensington Palace have released official photos to mark Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement - and they're stunning.
Looking like they would be at home of the pages of Vogue magazine, the Prince and his bride-to-be look typically happy and relaxed in each other's company. The photos were taken earlier this week at Frogmore House, Windsor by fashion photographer Alexi Lubomirski.
The photos are a noticeable departure from some of the stilted royal portraits of the past. And in typical Harry and Meghan style, they released a bonus, more candid image to thank the public for their support.
Story continues below.
Of the image, Kensington palace said "Thank you so much for all of the wonderful comments following the release of Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle's engagement photographs."
"The couple are so grateful for the warm and generous messages they have received during such a happy time in their lives."
"As a way to say thank you, they have decided to share this candid photograph from the day of their portrait sittings directly with all of you."
Meghan wears a couture ball gown by British label Ralph & Russo. Risque for royal standards, the gown has a sheer top covered in gold leaf embroidery. It has an estimated price tag of £56,000.
Her custom made engagement ring is pominently on display.
Photographer Alex Lubomirski paid tribute to the couple.
"A huge thank you to His Royal Highness Prince Harry and Ms Markle, for allowing me to take their official engagement portraits. Not only was it an incredible honour, but also an immense privilege to be invited to share and be a witness to this young couple's love for each other. I cannot help but smile when I look at the photos that we took."
The pair will marry at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle in May 2018,
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019