They were one of the most controversial couples in a drama-filled season of Married at First Sight Australia - but it seems Daniel Webb and Jessika Power just couldn't make it work.
After an awkward fight on live TV last week, where Dan was struggling with trust issues following the shock revelations that Jess had hit on Nic Jovanovic, Dan has broken it off with Jess for good.
In an interview with Yahoo Lifestyle, Dan set the record straight after Jess told KIIS FM'S Kyle and Jackie O that she and Dan were on "shaky" ground but were "working through" their issues.
"Me and Jess have split, let's get that straight. We have broken up," Dan confirmed in video interview.
"There's allegations coming out that we're still together. She's saying we're still together. We are not together."
Dan revealed that once the cameras stopped rolling after their on-air fight following the screening of the final drama-filled reunion episode, Jess stormed off in tears.
Watch: Dan and Jess implode on live TV. Article continues below.
Dan says that after talking with Jess he ended things because she just couldn't be honest with him, describing their relationship as "toxic."
Through tears, he said that if she'd just been honest, "maybe we could have worked. I really loved the girl. It's really hurt me to go through this."
The 35-year-old single dad also expressed "regret" over ever having met the admin assistant, and went on to say that it was cheating rumours that finally put the nail in the coffin of their fledgling relationship.
"There's no way I am going to be dating that girl after the rumours and the stuff that's been sent to me over the past 24 to 48 hours," he told the cameras. "I'm glad I've finished it. It's done."
One of the "rumours" Dan was referring to was that Jess had allegedly made advances towards one of last season's favourites, Telv Williams.
"He [Telv] messaged me on Instagram saying they hooked up just before Christmas," Dan told Yahoo Lifestyle.
Telv has confirmed the incident, telling Yahoo Lifestyle in a statement "I really did have no idea whatsoever (that Jess was in a relationship)," Telv said. "Dan seems like a really good guy. I feel for him."
Pictures have since emerged of Jess and Telv out together in December in their hometown of Perth, where Telv is seen with his arm around the 27-year-old beauty.
Telv's marriage Sarah Roza last season rivalled that of Cam and Jules. They were the most loved-up pair of the experiment, and had plans to move in together after filming finished. But it wasn't to be, and they split up in March last year.
Dan, meanwhile, hasn't come out completely unscathed when it comes to cheating allegations. A woman named Hannah phoned into the Kyle & Jackie O Show on KIIS FM last week saying that she and Dan had kissed at a bar on the Gold Coast two months ago - after filming had finished and while he was still with Jess.
Jess texted the woman to find out if it was true, and her message was read out on air. Hey babe. I'm so sorry to message you but I'm an absolute emotional wreck right now. Can you please tell me what happened with Dan?," the text read.
"I've just been through so much, I feel like maybe this will help me move on. It's just so heartbreaking, I've moved my entire life here. He said he's never seen you in his life but my gut just doesn't believe it'."
Dan has denied the allegations, saying he was hosting his son's birthday party during the weekend in question.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am