They were one of the most controversial couples in a drama-filled season of Married at First Sight Australia - but it seems Daniel Webb and Jessika Power just couldn't make it work.
After an awkward fight on live TV last week, where Dan was struggling with trust issues following the shock revelations that Jess had hit on Nic Jovanovic, Dan has broken it off with Jess for good.
In an interview with Yahoo Lifestyle, Dan set the record straight after Jess told KIIS FM'S Kyle and Jackie O that she and Dan were on "shaky" ground but were "working through" their issues.
"Me and Jess have split, let's get that straight. We have broken up," Dan confirmed in video interview.
"There's allegations coming out that we're still together. She's saying we're still together. We are not together."
Dan revealed that once the cameras stopped rolling after their on-air fight following the screening of the final drama-filled reunion episode, Jess stormed off in tears.
Watch: Dan and Jess implode on live TV. Article continues below.
Dan says that after talking with Jess he ended things because she just couldn't be honest with him, describing their relationship as "toxic."
Through tears, he said that if she'd just been honest, "maybe we could have worked. I really loved the girl. It's really hurt me to go through this."
The 35-year-old single dad also expressed "regret" over ever having met the admin assistant, and went on to say that it was cheating rumours that finally put the nail in the coffin of their fledgling relationship.
"There's no way I am going to be dating that girl after the rumours and the stuff that's been sent to me over the past 24 to 48 hours," he told the cameras. "I'm glad I've finished it. It's done."
One of the "rumours" Dan was referring to was that Jess had allegedly made advances towards one of last season's favourites, Telv Williams.
"He [Telv] messaged me on Instagram saying they hooked up just before Christmas," Dan told Yahoo Lifestyle.
Telv has confirmed the incident, telling Yahoo Lifestyle in a statement "I really did have no idea whatsoever (that Jess was in a relationship)," Telv said. "Dan seems like a really good guy. I feel for him."
Pictures have since emerged of Jess and Telv out together in December in their hometown of Perth, where Telv is seen with his arm around the 27-year-old beauty.
Telv's marriage Sarah Roza last season rivalled that of Cam and Jules. They were the most loved-up pair of the experiment, and had plans to move in together after filming finished. But it wasn't to be, and they split up in March last year.
Dan, meanwhile, hasn't come out completely unscathed when it comes to cheating allegations. A woman named Hannah phoned into the Kyle & Jackie O Show on KIIS FM last week saying that she and Dan had kissed at a bar on the Gold Coast two months ago - after filming had finished and while he was still with Jess.
Jess texted the woman to find out if it was true, and her message was read out on air. Hey babe. I'm so sorry to message you but I'm an absolute emotional wreck right now. Can you please tell me what happened with Dan?," the text read.
"I've just been through so much, I feel like maybe this will help me move on. It's just so heartbreaking, I've moved my entire life here. He said he's never seen you in his life but my gut just doesn't believe it'."
Dan has denied the allegations, saying he was hosting his son's birthday party during the weekend in question.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- BodyWhat form of yoga is best for you? Here are six of the most popular
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerThe near-death experience that led Wicken jewellery creator Kim McKay to become a good witch
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Miriama Kamo will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- BodyEating soluble fibre more could be a game-changer for those living with asthma
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- BodyGemma McCaw's 5 rookie mistakes to avoid when working out
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- BodyEarly bird or night owl? What your sleep patterns say about you
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveDec 06, 2019
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayDec 05, 2019
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 05, 2019
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 05, 2019