His romance with Taylor Swift might be over, but the friendship still remains, according to Tom Hiddleston.
The Night Manager star was asked about how things stood with his ex-girlfriend while walking the red carpet at the Emmy Awards yesterday.
When People questioned if the pair were still on good terms, the 35-year-old replied, “Yes. Yes, we are.”
Tom and Taylor were first reported to have split up earlier this month, after enjoying a whirlwind three-month romance in the spotlight.
The pair were snapped canoodling everywhere from Rhode Island to Rome, with Taylor also following her beau Down Under as he began filming the next Thor movie with Kiwi director Taika Waititi.
However, just a few weeks after the couple reunited for a “quiet weekend” at Taylor’s Rhode Island home, the relationship was over.
“It was an amicable split,” a source told People at the time.
Since then, the pair have mostly kept out of the spotlight, with Taylor only stepping out recently to support bestie Gigi Hadid at her fashion show and collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger during New York Fashion Week.
Meanwhile, Tom took his turn in the spotlight at the 2016 Emmy Awards yesterday, where his series The Night Manager won for Outstanding Directing for a Limited Series, Movie or Dramatic Special.
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveToday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveToday 9:48am
- FamilyMeet two Kiwi mums on a mission to raise body-confident teens
- RelationshipsThe Casketeers' Francis and Kaiora Tipene lift the lid on their 16 years of love
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthSonny Bill Williams and his wife Alana have welcomed their fourth child
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan says she’s a ‘sucker’ for Valentine’s Day in an unearthed blog post
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2020