Former Bachelorette and Dancing With The Stars contestant Naz Khanjani is single no more - and she's shouting it from the rooftops.
The fitness enthusiast, who has recently launched her own health and beauty website, is happily in a relationship with car dealer Nicholas Marriott.
Naz debuted their budding relationship in an Instagram post to her followers, uploading a photo of a bouquet of flowers that she had given to her new love.
"Thank you to @rubyroseflowers for creating this masterpiece for my handsome man. Because he deserves the same kind of love he always gives me," she wrote.
Calling each other "King" and "Queen", things have progressed quickly. Naz has professed her love for Nick, and describes him as "perfect".
"Nick and I are a strong team together," she said, described them as "very happy" and calling him "my world."
Responding to a friend who suggested she had to kiss a few frogs before finding her prince, Naz agreed, saying she "finally found him."
Nick is equally as smitten, saying he adores her. "She's is something else," he told friends on Facebook.
Naz is currently in heavy promotion mode for her new website, and is also set to star in her own reality show, Life of Naz.
Posting to Facebook about her new venture, she wrote "It really is the BEST feeling in the world being able to stand up in front of your close friends and family knowing I have made it to this point being true to myself and proving that haters are my motivation to push harder and higher."
"I think it's important for our youth to watch this all unfold as going through all the tough times, living in a world full of sheep where everyone can be so judgemental and try make you be someone you're not... if you continue living your life with no fear of judgement, staying real, standing by what's right, focusing on YOUR happiness and always holding your chin up high with confidence rising above all the bullshit... that in the end GOOD GUYS DO FINISH ON TOP - Naz xx."
Naz first rose to fame in 2016 on the second series of The Bachelor. She made it to the final two, before failing to win Jordan Mauger's heart.
The 28-year-old proved to be the most controversial contestant on the show and faced a lot of backlash for some of her on-air behaviour. But she has put that behind her, and made a return to the spotlight in Dancing With The Stars. Despite her obvious talent on the dance floor, she was the second celebrity to be eliminated, behind Real Housewives of Auckland star Gilda Kirkpatrick.
Recently Naz had to fend off speculation that she was dating her Dancing With The Stars dance partner Tim Mullayanov.
Tim's former partner and mother of his child claimed that he failed to return home after Naz was eliminated from the show, and that she had discovered explicit Facebook messages exchanged between the pair. But Tim maintained that he and his ex had broken up before he started work on the show.
Failing to explicitly deny a relationship, Naz and Tim released a joint statement to the New Zealand Herald, saying that as "two single adults, the nature of any messages between us is our own business."
However, speaking to Woman's Day in May, Naz admitted she shared a special bond with Tim, but said there was no chance of love between the two. "It's just not that kind of relationship - the spark isn't there," she said.
"I am loving being single," she said. "It's been good for me. I've had enough of being let down and being cheated on. I deserve more than that."
Well, Naz has said goodbye to the single life now. And she couldn't be happier about it.
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019
- MoviesOpinion: Robert Pattinson would be an amazing Batman
Now To LoveMay 17, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals cheeky Prince Louis is “keeping us on our toes”
Now To LoveMay 17, 2019
- Celebrity NewsSally Martin's touching tribute to her friend and co-star Pua Magasiva
Now To LoveMay 17, 2019