Justin Bieber has had an emotional past few weeks, breaking down in tears after his performance at the MTV Video Music Awards and now, opening up about past heartbreak in a new interview with Aussie radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O.
Talking to the duo, the Biebs revealed he was indeed single, but he was usually “a relationship type of guy”.
“I love to be in love, and I love cuddling,” he told the radio hosts.
“I love all that stuff, but I got my heart broken, so I’m just trying to let that heal up.”
The 21-year-old ‘What Do You Mean?’ singer’s last big relationship was with Selena Gomez, and despite rumours that he’s dating model Xenia Deli, who stars in the video for his latest single, it seems Justin’s still not over his first love.
His fans have been wondering the same thing, ever since a few eagle-eyed viewers spotted what looked like Selena’s name spray-painted on a wall in the background of the music video for 'What Do You Mean'.
However, Justin was quick to shut the talk down, telling Jackie he thought “it might be fake”.
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayToday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm