He’s known across the world as the sexy, suave and sophisticated Harvey Specter but Suits star Gabriel Macht insists he’s nothing like his on-screen alter ego.
“I’m a family man. My relationships with my wife and my kids are my priorities,” the 44-year-old tells Woman’s Day during a whirlwind publicity tour in New Zealand.
“And I have the upmost confidence in my love for my family and I prioritise that. Harvey really prioritises work and closing a deal. He can be a lot of fun at times but he’s got way more testosterone driven angst and a lot of anxiety and that’s just not where I operate from.”
True to his word, dedicated dad Gabriel has bought his wife, fellow actress Jacinda Barrett, and kids Santine, eight, and Luca, two, along for his whistle-stop Kiwi tour.
Fresh from a summer spent in Australia, the family – who are based in Miami – are racking up some serious frequent flyer miles.
“My kids have their own miles,” he laughs. “My daughter has probably been on over 500 planes. She’s an amazing traveller. And my son is slowly getting it.”
And as for what they think of Suits?
“My daughter thinks it has too many ‘s---s’. And she always wants me to write a letter to my boss and say ‘hey just take out some of those s---s’.”
Seasons one to five of Suits are available on Lightbox.co.nz now.
Keep an eye out for the full interview in Woman’s Day coming soon.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019