He’s known across the world as the sexy, suave and sophisticated Harvey Specter but Suits star Gabriel Macht insists he’s nothing like his on-screen alter ego.
“I’m a family man. My relationships with my wife and my kids are my priorities,” the 44-year-old tells Woman’s Day during a whirlwind publicity tour in New Zealand.
“And I have the upmost confidence in my love for my family and I prioritise that. Harvey really prioritises work and closing a deal. He can be a lot of fun at times but he’s got way more testosterone driven angst and a lot of anxiety and that’s just not where I operate from.”
True to his word, dedicated dad Gabriel has bought his wife, fellow actress Jacinda Barrett, and kids Santine, eight, and Luca, two, along for his whistle-stop Kiwi tour.
Fresh from a summer spent in Australia, the family – who are based in Miami – are racking up some serious frequent flyer miles.
“My kids have their own miles,” he laughs. “My daughter has probably been on over 500 planes. She’s an amazing traveller. And my son is slowly getting it.”
And as for what they think of Suits?
“My daughter thinks it has too many ‘s---s’. And she always wants me to write a letter to my boss and say ‘hey just take out some of those s---s’.”
Seasons one to five of Suits are available on Lightbox.co.nz now.
Keep an eye out for the full interview in Woman’s Day coming soon.
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayToday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:55am
- RoyalsPlastic surgery clinic slammed for misusing Kate Middleton's face to promote face lift
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine wore this special brooch on Remembrance Sunday for a very touching reason
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a set of pearls thanks to Michael Hill Jewellers
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- RelationshipsWestside actress Jessica Grace Smith's romantic beachside proposal
Woman's DayNov 10, 2019
- MindWhy saying 'yes' to stress can actually benefit us
Good Health ChoicesNov 09, 2019
- BodyRenee Wright: Why I'm prioritising my health this summer
NEXTNov 09, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Charles shakes hands with trees after he plants them to 'wish them well'
Now To LoveNov 08, 2019