They haven’t been a couple since June 2015 – when they broke up after nine years and three kids together – but Scott Disick has made the shock admission that he proposed to Kourtney Kardashian during their family holiday in Aspen last December.
Yep, The Lord made the kandid konfession on the latest episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians while chatting to Kourt’s sisters, Kim and Khloe.
“I have a question: Does Kourtney know that you got her a ring to propose?" Kim, 36, asked Scott after he revealed that things are good between him and Kourt.
Scott – who has kids Mason, seven, Penelope, four, and Reign, two with Kourt – then confirmed to Kim and Khloe, 32, that he “asked her to marry” him with what Kim described as “a really nice, cool Lorraine Schwartz ring".
But despite the diamond dazzler, it wasn’t enough to get Kourt, 38, to accept.
"I don't think we told anybody, actually," Scott, 33, added. "It was somewhat cute, and then we just got scared about, like, media and this and that, and we were like, 'Let's just put the ring aside and we'll talk about it another day.'"
"A year or so ago I feel like there was a point where we didn't even speak or see each other… So this feels good."
However, while a wedding might not be happening anytime soon, Kim is still confident that one will eventually happen.
“If Scott got his s**t together, do I believe that he and Kourtney would be together? Yes!” she revealed.
And this Tinseltown plot thickens...
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019