It seems Chrissy Teigen can't catch a break… The model was (once again) mummy-shamed over a recent photo she posted with her daughter, Luna, via Instagram.
The 32-year-old and her 21-month old little girl posed together on a child's playground, and fans were not happy with Chrissy's parenting choice.
Can you guess why?!
Chrissy was simply having a fun day out with her little girl at the park, but her followers didn't exactly approve.
One wrote, "I actually fractured my son's leg doing this with him when he was 18 months old. I felt so terrible — I never knew it was dangerous!"
Another added, "Adults shouldn't slide with a child in their lap. Their legs can get twisted and break. Ouch!"
And even though some fans did acknowledge that Chrissy was just being a good mum and sharing a special moment with her daughter, Chrissy, in typical Chrissy form, of course, fired back at the haters on Instagram.
"Wish you guys would have told me about the leg thing earlier. They broke. Both of them. And everyone else's in the park broke too just from watching it happen. There are so many broken legs here (heads up photos are one second moment in time, I was lifting her onto my lap).
You tell 'em, Chrissy!
Post continues after video: Chrissy Teigen's best mum moments.
Chrissy and her husband, John Legend — they married in 2013 — are currently expecting their second child together.
In a recent interview, John opened up about how "difficult" it is for him and Chrissy to be new parents sometimes.
"It's a difficult thing to be a new father and for my wife to be a new mother," he shared at the time. "I just want to be a good husband and dad."
We think you're both great parents — and we can't wait to meet baby No. 2!
This post originally appeared on our sister site, Closer Weekly
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveToday 8:56am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveYesterday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayYesterday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveYesterday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveNov 12, 2019