It seems Chrissy Teigen can't catch a break… The model was (once again) mummy-shamed over a recent photo she posted with her daughter, Luna, via Instagram.
The 32-year-old and her 21-month old little girl posed together on a child's playground, and fans were not happy with Chrissy's parenting choice.
Can you guess why?!
Chrissy was simply having a fun day out with her little girl at the park, but her followers didn't exactly approve.
One wrote, "I actually fractured my son's leg doing this with him when he was 18 months old. I felt so terrible — I never knew it was dangerous!"
Another added, "Adults shouldn't slide with a child in their lap. Their legs can get twisted and break. Ouch!"
And even though some fans did acknowledge that Chrissy was just being a good mum and sharing a special moment with her daughter, Chrissy, in typical Chrissy form, of course, fired back at the haters on Instagram.
"Wish you guys would have told me about the leg thing earlier. They broke. Both of them. And everyone else's in the park broke too just from watching it happen. There are so many broken legs here (heads up photos are one second moment in time, I was lifting her onto my lap).
You tell 'em, Chrissy!
Post continues after video: Chrissy Teigen's best mum moments.
Chrissy and her husband, John Legend — they married in 2013 — are currently expecting their second child together.
In a recent interview, John opened up about how "difficult" it is for him and Chrissy to be new parents sometimes.
"It's a difficult thing to be a new father and for my wife to be a new mother," he shared at the time. "I just want to be a good husband and dad."
We think you're both great parents — and we can't wait to meet baby No. 2!
This post originally appeared on our sister site, Closer Weekly
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am