With Halloween fast approaching, everyone’s thinking about costumes – and when you’re a parent, that means picking a cute ensemble for your little one as well.
Model mum Chrissy Teigen is no different, and today, she took to social media to give fans a glimpse of the adorable array of costumes she’s picked out as potential options for daughter Luna Simone.
The foodie – who recently released her first cookbook, Cravings- couldn’t resist dressing up her baby girl in a hotdog-inspired onesie for one of her Halloween looks. And while Luna didn’t look too impressed with her getup, the tiny tot sure looks cute!
Next, Luna donned a vibrant peacock costume complete with little webbed peacock-feet booties.
“You can’t possibly think I only bought the hot dog,” Chrissy quipped.
And the gorgeous cookbook author wasn’t done there, as she had even more costumes for little Luna to show off.
“Please help I can’t stop,” she captioned one photo, which showed Luna wearing a pink Minnie Mouse dress and ears and toting a pink Disney Princess bag.
Next, Chrissy dressed Luna in a super cute banana outfit.
We're not sure which one Chrissy will choose eventually, but they all look equally adorable!
Watch Chrissy's husband John Legend gushing about his family in the video below.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019