With Halloween fast approaching, everyone’s thinking about costumes – and when you’re a parent, that means picking a cute ensemble for your little one as well.
Model mum Chrissy Teigen is no different, and today, she took to social media to give fans a glimpse of the adorable array of costumes she’s picked out as potential options for daughter Luna Simone.
The foodie – who recently released her first cookbook, Cravings- couldn’t resist dressing up her baby girl in a hotdog-inspired onesie for one of her Halloween looks. And while Luna didn’t look too impressed with her getup, the tiny tot sure looks cute!
Next, Luna donned a vibrant peacock costume complete with little webbed peacock-feet booties.
“You can’t possibly think I only bought the hot dog,” Chrissy quipped.
And the gorgeous cookbook author wasn’t done there, as she had even more costumes for little Luna to show off.
“Please help I can’t stop,” she captioned one photo, which showed Luna wearing a pink Minnie Mouse dress and ears and toting a pink Disney Princess bag.
Next, Chrissy dressed Luna in a super cute banana outfit.
We're not sure which one Chrissy will choose eventually, but they all look equally adorable!
Watch Chrissy's husband John Legend gushing about his family in the video below.
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019