With Halloween fast approaching, everyone’s thinking about costumes – and when you’re a parent, that means picking a cute ensemble for your little one as well.
Model mum Chrissy Teigen is no different, and today, she took to social media to give fans a glimpse of the adorable array of costumes she’s picked out as potential options for daughter Luna Simone.
The foodie – who recently released her first cookbook, Cravings- couldn’t resist dressing up her baby girl in a hotdog-inspired onesie for one of her Halloween looks. And while Luna didn’t look too impressed with her getup, the tiny tot sure looks cute!
Next, Luna donned a vibrant peacock costume complete with little webbed peacock-feet booties.
“You can’t possibly think I only bought the hot dog,” Chrissy quipped.
And the gorgeous cookbook author wasn’t done there, as she had even more costumes for little Luna to show off.
“Please help I can’t stop,” she captioned one photo, which showed Luna wearing a pink Minnie Mouse dress and ears and toting a pink Disney Princess bag.
Next, Chrissy dressed Luna in a super cute banana outfit.
We're not sure which one Chrissy will choose eventually, but they all look equally adorable!
Watch Chrissy's husband John Legend gushing about his family in the video below.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals one of Prince Louis’ surprising first words
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice’s sweet text to Ellie Goulding about their friendship was revealed on TV
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- FamilyParaplegic dad's joy: The newborn son we never thought we'd have
Woman's DayToday 9:45am
- CareerHow footwear designer Kathryn Wilson uses her Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for work and play
Now To LoveToday 9:42am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and NZ Woman’s Weekly!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney's hot new romance: 'Meet my toyboy lover'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- MindWhy procrastination can be more harmful than we think - and what we can do about it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- RelationshipsWho was Lezlie Manukian? The Californian girl who swindled a Kiwi family out of their life savings
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Laura McGoldrick will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 13, 2019