Ever seen someone with a beautiful double Dutch braid and wondered how on earth they managed that? Now you don't have to!
Now To Love visited a hairdresser to get a double Dutch braid so we could film it and break down the steps for you.
Turns out a double Dutch braid can be done on all types of hair - including thick, fine and long - and is perfect for those who get sweaty during summer and need their hair out of the way.
Check out our video above for an easy breakdown.
1) To begin your braid, split your hair into a centre part, then take a section of hair at the back of your head and bring it into a ponytail. You should be left with hair falling around your face.
2) Next take a section of hair from one of the front sides of your head, and begin plaiting this down your head towards the nape of your neck. Except instead of plaiting over each section of hair, plait under it - and ensure to use the whole front section of your hair and exclude what's in your ponytail.
3) Repeat the process on the other side of your head. After this you should have two large plaits running down your head and a ponytail in the back centre.
4) Then secure all three sections in one ponytail and begin plaiting the ponytail into one large super-braid.
5) Next twirl the super-braid into a bun and pin to your head using bobby pins.
Voila! You now have a double Dutch braid - how chic of you.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021