Make sure you have a copy of Issue 13 of Woman's Day (the issue number is in the barcode on the cover) and enter your puzzle answers from that issue on the relevant line on the coupon below. You can only enter once online for each issue. You don't have to enter answers for all four puzzles, but you can't submit your form again with additional answers if you've already entered. Entries must be submitted by April 3, 2020.
Postal entries are still permitted, details on where to send these are on the entry coupon in the magazine.
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021