Meet Helen Ruth Elam Van Winkle. Better known as Baddiewinkle, the 88-year-old has caputured the attention of the Internet with her outrageous style and eccentric lifestyle.
The fabulous retiree became an online sensation at the age of 85, coining the social media tagline: "Stealing your man since 1928" - which has become a popular saying among teens.
While she has battled through heartbreak - her husband Earl George Van Winkle was killed in a car accident on their 35th wedding anniversary in 1983 - Helen is all about the positive.
With more than 2 million Instagram followers alone, the grandmother of eight (and great-grandmother of three) from Kentucky is a modern day muse for the likes of Rihanna and Miley Cyrus.
Click through to see some of her most popular outfits.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021