As we all know, actress Kate Hudson and her musician boyfriend, Danny Fujikawa, are expecting their first child together, a baby girl - and the 39-year-old mama-to-be couldn't be more thrilled to welcome her daughter.
The How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days star has two children, Ryder Russell Robinson, 14, and Bingham Hawn Bellamy, 6, from two previous relationships with Chris Robinson and Matt Bellamy, respectively, so when she found out she was having a girl, the blonde beauty was ecstatic. Take a peek at her gender reveal party in the video below!
"My kids, Danny, myself and the entire family are crazy excited! A little girl on the way," the active-wear designer wrote on Instagram.
Kate and Danny, 32, have been dating for over a year, but have been friends for over a decade.
"We've known each other for 15 years; he's my best friend's stepbrother," she said during a recent appearance on The Talk.
While the excited family await the birth of the baby girl, we track Kate's pregnancy journey in pictures, because, who doesn't love a beautiful baby bump?
"I think my bikini is pretty cute!" Kate joked on Instagram while sharing this idyllic holiday snap.
On their babymoon? The loved-up couple shared a sweet kiss at dinner in Greece.
It's a family affair! Kate poses with her mum, actress Goldie Hawn, while resting a hand on her baby bump.
Friends who have babies together, dress together! Kate and her pregnant pal, stylist Jamie Mizrahi, wore matching floral dresses for a day of shopping.
She's glowing! The Almost Famous star stepped out to an event with her girlfriends, sisters Erin and Sara Foster.
Stylist and friend of the pregnant celeb, Sophie Lopez, planted a kiss on Kate's growing belly while visiting the star at home.
Baby's night out! Dressed in canary yellow, Kate and Danny attended Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk's star-studded engagement party.
Sometimes you just need mum. Kate brought her biggest support, her mum, along to a meeting at the offices of her active-wear brand, Fabletics.
"A different kind of beach bod brewing." Earlier in her pregnancy, Kate shared a snap of her new 'bikini body'.
"Baby girl got some good hugs from Papa Tyler this weekend." The pregnant actress posed with family friend, Areosmith frontman Stephen Tyler as he rested his hands on her growing baby bump.
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019