Kate Hudson and boyfriend Danny Fujikawa have welcomed their daughter into the world, announcing the arrival on Kate's Instagram account.
The Hollywood star revealed their little girl was born on October 2 and also announced her name which is a super sweet nod to the new baby's grandfather.
The How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days star announced, "We have decided to name our daughter Rani (pronounced Ronnie) after her grandfather, Ron Fujikawa. Ron was the most special man who we all miss dearly. To name her after him is an honour."
"Everyone is doing well and happy as can be. Our family thanks you all for the love and blessings that have been sent our way and we send ours right back."
Kate appeared on Ellen Degeneres' chat show with her mum, Goldie Hawn, in September and said that when it came to baby names, they were still deciding.
"We have a couple of them and we're going to decide when the day comes," the 39 year-old revealed.
Kate and Danny, who reportedly started dating in March 2017, announced the pregnancy in April 2018.
"My kids, Danny, myself and the entire family are crazy excited! A little girl on the way," the active-wear designer wrote on Instagram when she first announced her pregnancy.
Kate has two children, Ryder Russell Robinson, 14, and Bingham Hawn Bellamy, 6, from two previous relationships with Chris Robinson and Matt Bellamy respectively, but this is her first little girl.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020