Kate Hudson and boyfriend Danny Fujikawa have welcomed their daughter into the world, announcing the arrival on Kate's Instagram account.
The Hollywood star revealed their little girl was born on October 2 and also announced her name which is a super sweet nod to the new baby's grandfather.
The How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days star announced, "We have decided to name our daughter Rani (pronounced Ronnie) after her grandfather, Ron Fujikawa. Ron was the most special man who we all miss dearly. To name her after him is an honour."
"Everyone is doing well and happy as can be. Our family thanks you all for the love and blessings that have been sent our way and we send ours right back."
Kate appeared on Ellen Degeneres' chat show with her mum, Goldie Hawn, in September and said that when it came to baby names, they were still deciding.
"We have a couple of them and we're going to decide when the day comes," the 39 year-old revealed.
Kate and Danny, who reportedly started dating in March 2017, announced the pregnancy in April 2018.
"My kids, Danny, myself and the entire family are crazy excited! A little girl on the way," the active-wear designer wrote on Instagram when she first announced her pregnancy.
Kate has two children, Ryder Russell Robinson, 14, and Bingham Hawn Bellamy, 6, from two previous relationships with Chris Robinson and Matt Bellamy respectively, but this is her first little girl.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveToday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveYesterday 4:20pm
- BodyThe developments in cancer research that are giving the experts hope
- Married at First SightMAFS' expert Mel Schilling admits drama comes into play in the matchmaking process
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsThe Queen and Prince Charles release emotional statements following the fire of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019
- RoyalsIs Duchess Meghan writing her own Instagram posts? These royal commentators think so
Now To LoveApr 16, 2019