Kate Hudson and boyfriend Danny Fujikawa have welcomed their daughter into the world, announcing the arrival on Kate's Instagram account.
The Hollywood star revealed their little girl was born on October 2 and also announced her name which is a super sweet nod to the new baby's grandfather.
The How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days star announced, "We have decided to name our daughter Rani (pronounced Ronnie) after her grandfather, Ron Fujikawa. Ron was the most special man who we all miss dearly. To name her after him is an honour."
"Everyone is doing well and happy as can be. Our family thanks you all for the love and blessings that have been sent our way and we send ours right back."
Kate appeared on Ellen Degeneres' chat show with her mum, Goldie Hawn, in September and said that when it came to baby names, they were still deciding.
"We have a couple of them and we're going to decide when the day comes," the 39 year-old revealed.
Kate and Danny, who reportedly started dating in March 2017, announced the pregnancy in April 2018.
"My kids, Danny, myself and the entire family are crazy excited! A little girl on the way," the active-wear designer wrote on Instagram when she first announced her pregnancy.
Kate has two children, Ryder Russell Robinson, 14, and Bingham Hawn Bellamy, 6, from two previous relationships with Chris Robinson and Matt Bellamy respectively, but this is her first little girl.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am