"I find myself sitting and waiting for one of his almost-smiles all the time!" says first-time mum Susan Rawlings of her gorgeous newborn.
Sleepy tot Ashton made his grand entrance on March 24 by caesarean after Susan had been in labour for three days, trying for a waterbirth.
Ashton has transformed the life of his fly-in fly-out truck-driver mum, 39, who found fame on Married At First Sight last year.
"I never imagined I'd be anyone's mummy," giggles Susan, who 'married' Sean Hollands on national TV, then decided it wouldn't work because he was into calf roping and bull riding, and she was opposed to using animals for human entertainment.
"From the moment Ashton was born, I loved him selflessly and unconditionally."
"I can't imagine going back to my old life now, because I need to be here full-time to watch every new smile and milestone."
Susan, who lives in Craigie, WA, says the worst part of motherhood is the fact she's doing it alone.
After searching for love online and dating an older man for a few months, Susan discovered she was pregnant a few weeks after they split.
"Ashton was unplanned, but I'm very much looking forward to sharing this parenting journey as I'm friends with his father," she says of the man, who doesn't want to be identified.
"I'd still love to be in love with the right person one day and then who knows, I might have another baby!"
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am