Earlier this year, a bunch of everyday Australians joined the reality TV series Married At First Sight in the hopes of finding true love.
One of the contestants was Queensland farmer Sean Hollands (above) on the series.
Sean and Susan had quite the fairytale romance on the show and the whole of Australia was hoping that this couple would last in the real world.
Unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be and the couple split in April as their hectic work schedules got in the way of their long-distance relationship.
But, it seems that Sean, 34, has found love again according to his recent post on Instagram.
Over the weekend the farmer posted a photo saying that he had “A lovely weekend away with a very special girl”, but he didn’t reveal her identity.
The photo showed Sean and his mystery woman holding hands on the beach at Couran Cove, a holiday destination located north of the Gold Coast.
It’s nice to see that Sean is happy with his new love, as his relationship with Susan ended quite publicly.
At the time of their breakup, Sean revealed in an interview with A Current Affair that both his and Susan’s demanding jobs got in the way.
"With our work rosters… It's only like every six weeks we get to catch up," he told ACA.
"Sometime she's on night shift and I'm on day shift, so it's very hard but we send each other a text and chat when we can."
At that same time, Susan claimed that Sean only went on the reality series in order to pocket the $200 spending money contestants received each day so he could go on a holiday.
“His kids were crying to him on Skype: ‘Please come home daddy, we don’t really know why you’re away for so long,'” Susan said.
"And I said, ‘No, you need to go, we’re just friends, you need to go’. And he’s like, ‘Nah, I need the money, I’m going to New Zealand in April on my first overseas trip ever. I need some spending money,'" Susan continued.
But Sean has denied those claims.
"I went in there for the right reasons and that was to find love," the farmer insisted.
We hope that this time Sean is lucky in love!
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019