There aren't many things in life more heartwarming than seeing a dad completely besotted with his children, and All Black Sonny Bill Williams isn't afraid to show his softer side.
Already a father to daughters Imaan, 3, and Aisha, 1, Sonny and his wife Alana welcomed son Zaid in June. Williams regularly takes to social media to share updates on his family, and his latest post has fans' hearts melting.
"How dare you come and steal my heart like this my son," he wrote in a post on Instagram. "The way we see the world is a reflection of our mindset, thank you son for adding to my gratitude tool box. Blessing family x."
"I honestly can't describe the joy that I feel when I look at my fanau," the proud Muslim said in July after holding a traditional birth ceremony for his new son. "What a blessing it is to have to 3 healthy children.
"Also want to acknowledge my beautiful wife Alana. The way you hold down this family and look after all of us makes me so proud and inspires me."
Sonny has recently begun studying for a Bachelor of Applied Management at the Otago Polytechnic.
"I was only 14yrs old when I left high school to pursue my footy dreams," he said when he made the announcement. "I never had a 'plan B' so I'm blessed that it all panned out well for me.
"Now that I'm reaching the latter stage of my career though I'm making moves to continue my learning journey - studying a Bachelor of Applied Management. Grateful for those who encouraged and helped me to take on this exciting challenge."
Sonny joked that he "can't wait for cheaper movies with my Student I.D."
The midfielder is contracted to the All Blacks until after the Rugby World Cup next year in Japan, but beyond that his future is uncertain. The 32-year-old has hinted that he might be interested in a career in coaching after he hangs up his rugby boots. It could even mean a return to rugby league, with speculation that he might join his former club the Sydney Roosters as assistant coach.
"I'm doing my coaching papers and a little bit of study as well, so who knows," Williams told Newshub. "The journey's just beginning."
Whatever Sonny decides to do, family will be central to his plans. "I just want to be a good father," he told the Daily Telegraph in 2016. "I want as many kids as we can have."
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019