Christmas is not Christmas without a photo of the kids with Santa.
And so, not one to flout 'tradition', new mum Samantha Hayes has joined the ranks of Kiwi parents to visit Santa's grotto, sharing an adorable photo of baby Marlow with herself and Dutch partner Jeroen "Jay" Blaauw and Santa on social media.
"Quick trip to the North Pole for our first family photo with Santa!" she captioned the image.
Marlow is, of course, just too cute in his red reindeer onesie, and Sam and Jay kneel proudly on either side of Santa and their new son.
The Newshub presenter revealed that baby Marlow didn't even mind being woken up for the special moment.
"He was so good Santa even offered to babysit for the afternoon! 😂🎄" she quipped.
Baby Marlow was born on September 19 by caesarean section, after Sam developed pre-eclampsia (a condition marked by high blood pressure) in the late stages of her pregnancy.
She returned to work at the beginning of December, admitting she was going to miss being with her wee boy all day.
While Sam's pregnancy had come as a surprise the new mum has always said it was a very welcome one.
"I'm 35 now and it's definitely the right time for me to have a baby. I feel extremely lucky that it's come along," she recently told Woman's Day.
"Becoming a mum has made me realise there's certainly more to life than work.
"There's something really special about being a family, I've never felt a happiness like it."
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021