Christmas is not Christmas without a photo of the kids with Santa.
And so, not one to flout 'tradition', new mum Samantha Hayes has joined the ranks of Kiwi parents to visit Santa's grotto, sharing an adorable photo of baby Marlow with herself and Dutch partner Jeroen "Jay" Blaauw and Santa on social media.
"Quick trip to the North Pole for our first family photo with Santa!" she captioned the image.
Marlow is, of course, just too cute in his red reindeer onesie, and Sam and Jay kneel proudly on either side of Santa and their new son.
The Newshub presenter revealed that baby Marlow didn't even mind being woken up for the special moment.
"He was so good Santa even offered to babysit for the afternoon! 😂🎄" she quipped.
Baby Marlow was born on September 19 by caesarean section, after Sam developed pre-eclampsia (a condition marked by high blood pressure) in the late stages of her pregnancy.
She returned to work at the beginning of December, admitting she was going to miss being with her wee boy all day.
While Sam's pregnancy had come as a surprise the new mum has always said it was a very welcome one.
"I'm 35 now and it's definitely the right time for me to have a baby. I feel extremely lucky that it's come along," she recently told Woman's Day.
"Becoming a mum has made me realise there's certainly more to life than work.
"There's something really special about being a family, I've never felt a happiness like it."
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020