Christmas is not Christmas without a photo of the kids with Santa.
And so, not one to flout 'tradition', new mum Samantha Hayes has joined the ranks of Kiwi parents to visit Santa's grotto, sharing an adorable photo of baby Marlow with herself and Dutch partner Jeroen "Jay" Blaauw and Santa on social media.
"Quick trip to the North Pole for our first family photo with Santa!" she captioned the image.
Marlow is, of course, just too cute in his red reindeer onesie, and Sam and Jay kneel proudly on either side of Santa and their new son.
The Newshub presenter revealed that baby Marlow didn't even mind being woken up for the special moment.
"He was so good Santa even offered to babysit for the afternoon! 😂🎄" she quipped.
Baby Marlow was born on September 19 by caesarean section, after Sam developed pre-eclampsia (a condition marked by high blood pressure) in the late stages of her pregnancy.
She returned to work at the beginning of December, admitting she was going to miss being with her wee boy all day.
While Sam's pregnancy had come as a surprise the new mum has always said it was a very welcome one.
"I'm 35 now and it's definitely the right time for me to have a baby. I feel extremely lucky that it's come along," she recently told Woman's Day.
"Becoming a mum has made me realise there's certainly more to life than work.
"There's something really special about being a family, I've never felt a happiness like it."
- Married at First SightMeet the brides and grooms vying for love on Married At First Sight 2022
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveal the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022