Christmas is not Christmas without a photo of the kids with Santa.
And so, not one to flout 'tradition', new mum Samantha Hayes has joined the ranks of Kiwi parents to visit Santa's grotto, sharing an adorable photo of baby Marlow with herself and Dutch partner Jeroen "Jay" Blaauw and Santa on social media.
"Quick trip to the North Pole for our first family photo with Santa!" she captioned the image.
Marlow is, of course, just too cute in his red reindeer onesie, and Sam and Jay kneel proudly on either side of Santa and their new son.
The Newshub presenter revealed that baby Marlow didn't even mind being woken up for the special moment.
"He was so good Santa even offered to babysit for the afternoon! 😂🎄" she quipped.
Baby Marlow was born on September 19 by caesarean section, after Sam developed pre-eclampsia (a condition marked by high blood pressure) in the late stages of her pregnancy.
She returned to work at the beginning of December, admitting she was going to miss being with her wee boy all day.
While Sam's pregnancy had come as a surprise the new mum has always said it was a very welcome one.
"I'm 35 now and it's definitely the right time for me to have a baby. I feel extremely lucky that it's come along," she recently told Woman's Day.
"Becoming a mum has made me realise there's certainly more to life than work.
"There's something really special about being a family, I've never felt a happiness like it."
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020