Here she is, New Zealand's First Baby Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford - these are the first pictures we've seen of her that give us a really good look at her cherub-like little face.
And isn't she a cutie - all chubby cheeks and bright blue eyes!
Her mum Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is breaking new ground in world politics by taking Neve wherever she goes in her work. Earlier this week, following Neve's first time at the UN General Assembly, she told CNN, "If we want to make our workplaces more permissive... then we need to acknowledge that there are logistical challenges that come with that."
She said, "I am still breastfeeding. I have Neve near me most of the time. It's not always obvious that she's in close proximity to me most of the time."
Let's take a little time to pore through these images and do a little cooing.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021