In just a few days baby Milo Kenneth Green will be experiencing his very first Christmas and while his birth is no doubt the best gift his parents' Art and Matilda Green could have ever asked for, the three-month-old has another little surprise up his sleeve.
It's no secret how fast babies' features change over their first few years and one brand new feature little Milo has developed is enough to melt our hearts.
Taking to Instagram on Sunday, Matilda shared an adorable snap of the back of Milo's head. Why? Because if you look close enough you'll spot a bald patch in the shape of a heart!
"Just when I thought he couldn't be any more perfect, he goes and gets a bald patch in the shape of a heart on the back of his head," Matilda wrote.
Reality TV's golden couple welcomed their first child in September, with the delighted couple announcing the happy news on social media.
"He's hereeeeee!" Matilda wrote on Instagram alongside four adorable snaps of the wee cherub including two photos of her and Art cradling him.
"Our beautiful baby boy Milo Kenneth Green arrived on Wednesday evening in our living room just as we planned/hoped, with @art_green delivering him along with our incredible midwife.
"The most incredible experience of my life ❤ We're all loving settling into our new family of 5 (cats included obviously).
"I promise he does open his eyes sometimes, though not that often currently 😂"
Baby Milo was born at home during a power cut, with Matilda using breathing techniques to "remain calm and strong throughout", reported proud dad, Art. He also said he got to deliver baby Milo, joking that "they are slippery little octopuses when they come out".
Speaking to Woman's Day eight weeks after Milo's arrival the couple – who tied the knot on Waiheke in February – said they've finally found their parenting rhythm.
"The first weeks of parenting were pretty tough for Art and me, and I'd find myself quite teary in those early days," Matilda told the publication.
Talking about her struggles with breastfeeding, the new mum shared, "I thought it would be really instinctual, but in fact it was the thing that got me most down, and one of the main reasons we decided to stay a few nights at the Warkworth Birthing Centre following our first night alone at home with Milo."
Matilda also celebrated another labour of love recently, the launch of her second book, The Feel Good Guide, which she completed in the final stages of her pregnancy.
Following her shot to fame after her appearance in The Bachelor NZ in 2015, Matilda found herself battling with self-esteem, and it was living through this struggle that inspired Matilda to create a practical self-help guild to living a happier, more fulfilled life.
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020