It can be so difficult to find a gift that adequately represents the love we have for our dads, and the appreciation we have for the many things they do for us. But one thing all dads cherish is time with their family, so this Father's Day, why not organise a road trip he won't forget?
Firstly, decide on a destination, then think of places to see and things to do together along the way. It doesn't need to be somewhere new or remote, just a place you're confident Dad will enjoy that has a couple of fun places to stop en route.
Remember the time you spend together getting there is just as important as arriving – it's all about the journey. Be sure not to leave food and drink out of the equation!
Once you've locked in the plan, load the coordinates into the Navman and you're good to go.
Keep it to just you and your dad if you need some one-on-one time, or open the invite to the family – it's generally the more the merrier!
The perfect playlist
Set the mood with suitable sounds for a road trip. Make sure you've got the right mix of genres to keep everyone happy.
Pack the car with snacks and schedule in a stop at a favourite eatery along the way.
Its easy-to-read smoothglide LCD screen makes navigating a breeze. Plusm with free maps monthly, 3D landmarks, premium driver alerts, live traffic updates and more, you're in for a safe, stress-free journey.
MiVUE710 WIFI Dashcam
A simple but quality dash cam, the MiVUE710 captures crystal-clear images and video with a full HD 1080p camera and two-inch screen.
For other great Father's Day gift ideas, visit Noel Leeming.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveYesterday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CompetitionsBe in to win a seven day Wellness Retreat with Resolution Retreats!
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020